PDA

View Full Version : good steal on trademe

taupodrifta
22-08-2010, 09:47 AM
Wish I had the money /duh but thought someone may snap it up the link computer alone would be worth what they asking let alone recaro interior and custom hard pipes
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Cars/Mitsubishi/auction-312433769.htm

VR4WGN
22-08-2010, 07:04 PM
sold to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bradc
22-08-2010, 07:58 PM
The whole car? How much did you pay for it?

djb160
22-08-2010, 09:42 PM
bloody hell. What a steal!

Oggie
23-08-2010, 03:33 AM
if its sold he should remove it from trademe.

on a side note...

you gonna use that custom piping as a way to make copies for anyone who wants some?

VR4WGN
23-08-2010, 07:30 AM
na im not going to make copies of anything ,coz youll buy cheaper or someone will have a say its too expensive or something like that so each to thir own .......ill make items for myself now as my car is important to me,if someone likes the mod and wants 1 then they may approach me otherwise tuff....

taylor
23-08-2010, 01:23 PM
sold to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bugger, did email the guy but must have been too slow...

i want recaros and brembos...

Adam.Findlay
23-08-2010, 03:52 PM
na im not going to make copies of anything ,coz youll buy cheaper or someone will have a say its too expensive or something like that so each to thir own .......ill make items for myself now as my car is important to me,if someone likes the mod and wants 1 then they may approach me otherwise tuff....
what a fantastic business you run????

VR4WGN
23-08-2010, 06:31 PM
:5shots:
what a fantastic business you run????

:blahblah: everytime i do make something i get bombarded with questions or comments like its too expensive, or can you make it like this,or....out of ewveryone whom has commented on making an item like this or that brad is the only 1 that has aCTUALLY purchased the items.

so like i say if people want anything they can approach me if they dont like the price for custom stuff then tuff!! simple.

the amount of time and effort that goes into making something is outragous and if you equate this into $$ signs its quick to see how you will back down from saying make it like this or that!

and on a side note,atleast im not dishonest like you regarding your so called "GOOD CONDITION" suspension that i had to hack to free the rings up wich took me a good 3 months of soaking ,heat,chizels,more heat....

IMO Karma is looking after that!/pan
have a good day!

VR4WGN
23-08-2010, 06:33 PM
bugger, did email the guy but must have been too slow...

i want recaros and brembos...

arent you in chch tho man??

i can supply you brembos and recaros if you wish..
brembos are evo 5 or 6 and are $850 a set,recaros i have my blue seude ones available if i dont hack the rears to go into my girls galant

bradc
23-08-2010, 07:53 PM
please don't hack your set for the recaros! That would be a real shame.

taylor
24-08-2010, 02:17 AM
Blue recaros? If you want the rears I could buy the fronts? How much?

Subaru ETA
24-08-2010, 05:11 AM
:5shots:

:blahblah: everytime i do make something i get bombarded with questions or comments like its too expensive, or can you make it like this,or....out of ewveryone whom has commented on making an item like this or that brad is the only 1 that has aCTUALLY purchased the items.

so like i say if people want anything they can approach me if they dont like the price for custom stuff then tuff!! simple.

the amount of time and effort that goes into making something is outragous and if you equate this into $$ signs its quick to see how you will back down from saying make it like this or that!

and on a side note,atleast im not dishonest like you regarding your so called "GOOD CONDITION" suspension that i had to hack to free the rings up wich took me a good 3 months of soaking ,heat,chizels,more heat....

IMO Karma is looking after that!/pan
have a good day!

lol it took you 3 months to free up locking rings? were you trying to free them up or were you just playing with them?! :p

VR4WGN
24-08-2010, 05:26 AM
lol Dave,i felt i was playing at times,.they were that seized...

um ok i have spoken to the owner of that vr4 i own it now!!

it has 312kw and full stainless intake and exhaust system,highly modded close to $50k they said.. fully optional..

im keeping the drivetrain for myself with the mods etc but my current stuff and bits will be for sale..
going to bring wheels up on friday night to fit and the car will be picked up on saturday with my freight co..YAY..
EXCITED..

gonna wanna play with this more when it arrives just to see what it exactly has..
but i can say for now my MAP 2 will be for sale and my FL Exhast and some sets of recaro interiors too......

ill list on OZVR4 in the next 4 days so buy you guys some time first ok!!!!

bradc
24-08-2010, 06:10 AM
I think you mean you will discuss with me first to see what I want :)

VR4WGN
24-08-2010, 10:18 AM
eh nar its all mine first lol....

VR4WGN
06-09-2010, 06:36 AM
well heres a few pics we took before pickup ..
its now delivered but fate has it that i cannot acess my qorkshop as flooding is now closed our road to my shop,3 parts of the road are flooded,Katy and i had to jump in with the truck and float through..
but its now finally after 9 days here!!!!!

she was a gem you could see.

but very modded..
noticed Nolothane bushesin all bottom arms been inserted
Link ECU
Brembos
etc etc.....

so the drivetrain is spoken for as its mine and the suspension is brads
the interior is Katys(except the rear seats tho....
the rest is sales....
Cf dash
blah blah blah

taupodrifta
06-09-2010, 08:27 AM
where have they mounted the external wastegates?

VR4WGN
06-09-2010, 08:46 AM
where have they mounted the external wastegates?

:whistle: its now delivered but fate has it that i cannot acess my qorkshop as flooding is now closed our road to my shop,3 parts of the road are flooded,Katy and i had to jump in with the truck and float through..
didnt have time to look as my ride ws waiting to go