PDA

View Full Version : When crap service goes good.

dickytim
25-08-2010, 06:01 AM
Well guys some of you might be aware of the fact that I was unhappy with Hyper Tyres.

Short story, I got an alarm put in had some paperwork problems and my boost controller ended up broken (2 seperate issues)

I spoke to the guy who worked on it and he told me he didn't think there was a problem.

I took it to Karl at E&H Automotive, who is a hell of a nice guy and very helpful and knowledgable.

He tracked the problem, got a part in and then fixed it, cost me about $130 in labour (he didn't need to use the part he ordered)

I paid this and decided that Hyper haven't been as helpful as I would like.

I sent them and e-mail outlining all the issues I had been having, this got to the auto-electrical manager, and he contacted me to say that he hadn't been made aware that I was not happy and that they would definately be reimbursing me the cost to get the controller fixed and also a voucher for my next purchase.

I am not the sort of person that gets pissed off when sh!t happens as everyone makes mistakes.

I have gone from someone who would warn people to stay away to telling people that, they are alright, they made a mistake but they made it right.

martin_y
25-08-2010, 06:19 AM
Theres far too little of this kind of thing, so good on them for making it right.

If only Air France, BA, Homebase, and a whole plethora of other companies had the same attitude!

taylor
28-08-2010, 06:02 AM
Theres far too little of this kind of thing, so good on them for making it right.

If only Air France, BA, Homebase, and a whole plethora of other companies had the same attitude!

Yeah good on them, this should be the commonplace in all businesses that deal with the public.

Whenever i have issues, i have learnt its easiest to just ask for the manager.

Exept for telecom. Paul Reynolds was too busy to take my call apparently :P