PDA

View Full Version : "Spirit of competition"

jasone
29-08-2010, 06:56 PM
Hey guys been to the local annual motorshow, Hull motorshow, aside from a load of chav cars saw a couple of really nice motors, including a really nice looking Z28 that was droolworthy!

On 3 mitsubishis i saw the sticker "the spirit of competition" above the nearside headlamp

One was on a nice Galant VR4 COTY with a large intercooler

Can anybody explain it for me? am i missing something big or some cult following??

bradc
29-08-2010, 08:04 PM
Spirit of Competition is Ralliart's slogan

dickytim
29-08-2010, 08:06 PM
Spirit of Competition is Ralliart's slogan

As apposed to TRD's "spirit of cheating"

jasone
29-08-2010, 09:05 PM
aah thanks for clearing that up! i looked it up on google but it came back to a WoW character so was thoroughly lost!

Kryton
30-08-2010, 03:50 AM
Ah, I had this on my gpvr above the light + wondered what it was :)

666damned
30-08-2010, 06:23 PM
Hey guys been to the local annual motorshow, Hull motorshow, aside from a load of chav cars saw a couple of really nice motors, including a really nice looking Z28 that was droolworthy!

On 3 mitsubishis i saw the sticker "the spirit of competition" above the nearside headlamp

One was on a nice Galant VR4 COTY with a large intercooler

Can anybody explain it for me? am i missing something big or some cult following??

aha....was that your silver leggie in the show?.......i left a cvr4 calling card on your drivers door as i wasn't sure if you were a member............the galant vr4 was mine

dave

jasone
30-08-2010, 09:18 PM
nah didnt take mine just went for a look round,

Very nice car was having a good look round as thinking about swapping leggy for galant , is it an aftermarket surround you have on console? have you done much else to it? was going to as around about it but mrs didnt want me too

666damned
01-09-2010, 08:25 PM
not aftermarket but painted with a marble effect....easy peezy.lol...just a little bit different..has a few bits and pieces done to her........larger intercooler,cat back stainless,some gauges,full tein suspenders,mbc,and a bit of vinyl........