PDA

View Full Version : big thank you to Zedy 1

VR4Kaos
29-08-2010, 10:19 PM
as title reads a huge thanks to Zedy 1 for dropping off hub carriers to my door true gent thanks :bananadan
Karl
hehehe 1 step closer to me brembro upgrade woop woop

apeman69
30-08-2010, 04:20 AM
He's only down the road Karl.
Don't get carried away dude.
Feck me... Wodjno delivered a diff for me from Peterborough to Redditch over a bank holiday weekend. Now that is above and beyond. Cheers Wodj. Didn't ever get to thank you personally (I forgot when we were having the beer in that crappy Guildford hotel). BTW, Karl, I'm originally from the greater Manchester area if you hadn't guessed from my accent, although I'm a bit concerned that I'm picking up the Welsh twang by here in a minute, now butty!

VR4Kaos
30-08-2010, 08:34 AM
He's only down the road Karl.
Don't get carried away dude.
Feck me... Wodjno delivered a diff for me from Peterborough to Redditch over a bank holiday weekend. Now that is above and beyond. Cheers Wodj. Didn't ever get to thank you personally (I forgot when we were having the beer in that crappy Guildford hotel). BTW, Karl, I'm originally from the greater Manchester area if you hadn't guessed from my accent, although I'm a bit concerned that I'm picking up the Welsh twang by here in a minute, now butty!
defo lost that manc accent mate /woot hehehe were bouts did ya live btw might explain why you lost it so easy lmfao