PDA

View Full Version : got pulled twice in one day today

VR4Kaos
08-09-2010, 04:31 PM
comin home from gym with my gym partner behind me ( of cause) and took a corner rather enthusiasticly lets say then excellerated as you do and to my left what do ya know the local bobbie :-policema comin out of side road instant change of direction with her blues en two's on pulled me over so after a short dissagreement bout her dutys as a bobbie and not a traffic officer and due to the fact im fully legal not wanted nor disqualifed and she don't have a bit of evidence so its only speculation and her word against mine she let me go on my way
not a couple of hours later just nipping to see a potential house i decided to make a phone call leaving my ave low and behold what do ya know :-policema TRAFFIC POLICE shabit was my insant thought 3 points & a £60 fine then thought fook it might as well deny it and see what they got to say for them selfs so after a little argument bout this they decided to set bout scrutinizing my beloved vr4 tyre depths ect so once again they relised i was fully legal not wanted nor disqualifed i was once again let to go on my merry ways
:unbeleeva

Atik
08-09-2010, 04:40 PM
Only you Karl, only you :p

Humpty's Revenge
08-09-2010, 04:44 PM
Your as mad as a box of frogs bud! /megawoot

tonyfazer
08-09-2010, 04:45 PM
Change your name to "lucky" and go buy a lottery ticket dude.

Tony

Wobble
08-09-2010, 04:45 PM
good result ,could have been an expensive day for you

BraindG
08-09-2010, 04:46 PM
was it that scooby thats floating around just now? - he had his eye on me on the way home from school.

Humpty's Revenge
08-09-2010, 04:48 PM
he had his eye on me on the way home from school.

Barry your to young dude to drive if your still at school surely? :lipseal

Wodjno
08-09-2010, 04:51 PM
Did they not ask to see your phone call list ?

Humpty's Revenge
08-09-2010, 04:55 PM
I regularly get pulled twice in one day today :thinking2

Wodjno
08-09-2010, 04:56 PM
I regularly get pulled twice in one day today :thinking2

That's because your a **nke* Steve /Hyper

Humpty's Revenge
08-09-2010, 04:57 PM
That's because your a **nke* Steve /Hyper

Yep and bloody proud of it dude!! /Nuuu

horndog
08-09-2010, 05:00 PM
Hmm, will your car be marked now?
many moons ago I scarpered from the pandas a couple of times, this subsequently had me gettimg pulled over each and every time a copper saw me, even getting stoped 3 times in the space of 2miles, which led to 54 stops in 12 months (but only 3points)

Humpty's Revenge
08-09-2010, 05:03 PM
even getting stoped 3 times in the space of 2miles, which led to 54 stops in 12 months (but only 3points)

You where obviously not trying hard enough :lipseal

Humpty's Revenge
08-09-2010, 05:04 PM
Karl, small question for ya bud have you got your licence back then?

Kryton
08-09-2010, 06:03 PM
Hmm, will your car be marked now?
many moons ago I scarpered from the pandas a couple of times, this subsequently had me gettimg pulled over each and every time a copper saw me, even getting stoped 3 times in the space of 2miles, which led to 54 stops in 12 months (but only 3points)

Bloody hell. My record was 22 producers in one year & I thought that was bad! Good Work.

The only time I got pulled over twice in one day was afer I cut a cop up on a roundabout in my GTi 180 company car (so not registered to me, oh fun) & then after he let me off, I accidentally wheel spun off, so he chased after me & pulled me in a few hundred yards up the road. Glad ive got all my hooning about out of my system now, well mostly. /Devil5

I agree Karl, you should defo change your name to lucky

horndog
08-09-2010, 06:31 PM
You where obviously not trying hard enough :lipseal

An Uno Turbo wouldnt stand a chance with a proper traffic car - I know what battles to pick,

One contributing factor, I used to work in a pub so was often leaving the pub carpark at midnight, ( that was the first couple of problems ) then when I upset a few they used to camp out at the carpark entrance.

on a +ve note it saved me having to check the car, they used to go over it with a finetooth comb :D

VR4Kaos
08-09-2010, 07:09 PM
atik lmfao
wodj no they dident ask for my list as i offerd as me and mrs swapped phones and deleted call reg on mine just in case
steve i yes i got it back last saturday
horndog think my car already marked due to some unusual smells from one other time i got pulled
oh and yes ive put the irish lottery on earler today lol

dave-at-home
08-09-2010, 07:45 PM
Karl - you have 4 hours 16 minutes and 32 seconds to get your hat-trick in. So get your ass out there and annoy some Rozza's /boxing