14-09-2010, 09:00 AM
YEAR:1998
COLOUR:silver
MILEAGE:90000 engine 19000 body
R.F.L.* EXPIRY DATE: none
M.O.T. EXPIRY DATE: none
CONTACT DETAILS:0278105470
DESCRIPTION:
dont have any more money to spend on her just needs new tyres for compliance as its de-reg and the clutch is gone. recently within 1000ks has had a second hand engine with 90000ks on the clock put in cambelt and water pump done runs mint as converted to manual gearbox sweet isnt a standard vr4 1 its much shooter between gears duznt have the full body kit. body has a few scarps.

will put pics on soon as best to txt me to come have a look
only selling as my girl off 6 years left me and im broke have spent heaps gettin work done on it will be sad to see it go if no1 on here is intersted then ill $1 res it on tm

looking for around wat i paid for it b4 i did all this work which is around 3g but am open to offers
car is in chch

leepft
14-09-2010, 09:00 AM
ohhh cell is 0278105470

leepft
15-09-2010, 09:15 AM
has a spare engine with it as well

lofud
16-09-2010, 11:23 PM
So u r sayin u have a car and spear engine for $3000

leepft
17-09-2010, 08:45 AM
its not the clutch its the thrust bearing as the clutch just stays engaged and ive already spent 4.5k on the car jhon has my body kit for it just gota pick it up. only small things need done for compliance ie 1 or 2 boots and the tyres. all the work done on the engine and the conversion were done at mj performance in chch

taylor
17-09-2010, 10:58 AM
YEAR:1998
COLOUR:silver
MILEAGE:90000 engine 19000 body
R.F.L.* EXPIRY DATE: none
M.O.T. EXPIRY DATE: none
CONTACT DETAILS:0278105470
DESCRIPTION:
dont have any more money to spend on her just needs new tyres for compliance as its de-reg and the clutch is gone. recently within 1000ks has had a second hand engine with 90000ks on the clock put in cambelt and water pump done runs mint as converted to manual gearbox sweet isnt a standard vr4 1 its much shooter between gears duznt have the full body kit. body has a few scarps.

will put pics on soon as best to txt me to come have a look
only selling as my girl off 6 years left me and im broke have spent heaps gettin work done on it will be sad to see it go if no1 on here is intersted then ill $1 res it on tm

looking for around wat i paid for it b4 i did all this work which is around 3g but am open to offers
car is in chch

Hi Lee, as ive discussed with you before, I know mark.

His workmanship is really really good, however it can be expensive.

I would be happy to help you get the car into a state ready for compliance so you can do that. and have the car legal again, that way you will make far far more money, It will be little money spent now for a much much larger return.

I have friends all round the place and can get you things like warrantable tyres for next to nothing.

Boots are cheap also. Can get them for about $15. its just the time of putting them on. and like I said im happy to help. After all, we are a club and this is what its about.

Eh Boys...? /nag

taylor
17-09-2010, 11:05 AM
Oh and my brother does compliance lol. so that would probably be beneficial

leepft
18-09-2010, 06:50 AM
so what you reakon a clutch would sting me cos if it was re-complied id neva sell it aye

Gly
18-09-2010, 07:15 AM
round $700 or more depending on make/specs (new)
for the clutch kit only

Adam.Findlay
18-09-2010, 07:22 AM
hey dude if you take taylor and i up on this offer we will help you fix your car. your car is worth something just needs a bit more TLC its a nice legnum ive seen it when it was at MJ performance. i have a spare release bearing and pressure plate we can pinch the clip off free of charge. gmme a txt dude 0277107477

AwESiM
18-09-2010, 10:58 AM
hey dude if you take taylor and i up on this offer we will help you fix your car. your car is worth something just needs a bit more TLC its a nice legnum ive seen it when it was at MJ performance. i have a spare release bearing and pressure plate we can pinch the clip off free of charge. gmme a txt dude 0277107477

lee your a lucky man :) good luck

leepft
19-09-2010, 12:51 AM
mint cheers guys will def be in contact then

Adam.Findlay
19-09-2010, 02:19 AM
mint cheers guys will def be in contact then
yeah dude and I was at Marks house last night havn a few beers and he said if the clutch failed bring it back to him and he will sort it if it was his fault and you have taylor and my help also man, thats what theese clubs should be all about. a weekend of fixing it and new tyres you should be sweet mate.

elnevio
22-09-2010, 09:51 AM
The PostMower(tm) has been deployed, on the Grade 0 setting.

FS threads are not for discussing anything other than the item(s) in question that are for sale. The price is the price (as ever) although should you feel you have constructive feedback for the seller, this is perhaps best given by way of a PM.

And don't get involved in flame wars please.

Good luck with the sale, Lee. :thumbsup: