PDA

View Full Version : looking for an exchange

VR4Kaos
18-09-2010, 06:55 PM
/secret me and me mrs oh en kids of course are looking to move out via a house exchange lived in this gold fish bowl for to long now and on the brink of murder with two of my neibours. Mrs contacted some one via homeswapper.com and they seem keen so may well soon be out of here thank the lord above :smoking:

tonyfazer
18-09-2010, 07:34 PM
You stayin in Withy or are you moving further away Karl?

VR4Kaos
18-09-2010, 08:10 PM
stayin in Wythenshawe tony mate maybe northenden if we lucky as kids school is there you sound like a local anyway with the withy comment lol

tonyfazer
18-09-2010, 08:20 PM
Originally i'm a Chorlton lad but i moved from there years ago but used to do bike test's at Sale test centre and used to blaze about Withy,Benchill,Northenden etc etc so its all my old stomping ground really....Hope you get a decent gaff that suit's you and your family mate..

Tony

VR4Kaos
18-09-2010, 08:41 PM
yeah nice one mate i live in benchill my mrs is from Chorlton and me sister is living in Chorlton both very close to the southern pub "what a small world hey when did you move away or should i say trate away lol"

Humpty's Revenge
18-09-2010, 08:46 PM
Originally i'm a Chorlton lad but i moved from there years ago but used to do bike test's at Sale test centre and used to blaze about Withy,Benchill,Northenden etc etc so its all my old stomping ground really....Hope you get a decent gaff that suit's you and your family mate..

Tony

AH chorlton and the wheelies!

Remember that kids programme?

Toys on Whizz/bounce

tonyfazer
18-09-2010, 08:48 PM
yeah nice one mate i live in benchill my mrs is from Chorlton and me sister is living in Chorlton both very close to the southern pub "what a small world hey when did you move away or should i say trate away lol"

Moved when i was 16 when i went in the army.......parents moved not long after but i'm a Manc through and through mate and always will be INIT!!!lmao/bananaroc

ANTHONY
18-09-2010, 10:57 PM
looking for an exchange

i do that every day but then i do work for BT /Poms

VR4Kaos
19-09-2010, 12:04 AM
Haha Tony huge bigup for remembering and respecting oh and honouring your roots Resect were due mate ;)

tonyfazer
19-09-2010, 12:15 AM
[QUOTE=karl r taylor]Haha Tony huge bigup for remembering and respecting oh and honouring your roots Resect were due mate ;)[/QUOTE

Drop me a pm with your details on man and next time I'm over visiting family I'll give you a shout and pop round if ya like?? Be cool to see you and your motor init.

Tony