PDA

View Full Version : What Do We Want Added / Improved?

ratboyab
19-09-2010, 02:47 PM
I've helped many social networking sites in the past with adding features and pages to improve their site and to be honest I've got to say the Club VR-4 forum's are definately one of the better sites I've come across when it comes to catering for everyone. But I thought I'd open this thread to see if theres anything else people want added or improved from these forums. So out with your crazy ideas people.

The only thing I can think of at the moment that could be a bit of fun and this is just going from my days or reading all the Max Power, Fast Car and other mags, how about like a readers wives section - basically pictures of your other halfs with your VR-4. What do you think?

Or we could have a famous VR-4 drivers / owners section. Not really too sure how many famous owners there are though but would be interesting to find out. That being said do we have any famous club members???

bradc
19-09-2010, 08:03 PM
We already have the priory, the girls don't need anything more than that!

miller
19-09-2010, 08:05 PM
maybe get Brad to start off the pictorial thread!

Nutter_John
19-09-2010, 08:13 PM
maybe get Brad to start off the pictorial thread!

Sorry but this is not farmers weekly , why would we want sheep pics ?

ANTHONY
19-09-2010, 08:37 PM
Sorry but this is not farmers weekly , why would we want sheep pics ? maybe brad can explain him self better with pictures

miller
19-09-2010, 09:28 PM
or maybe there would be more explanation required if there were pics?

ratboyab
19-09-2010, 10:35 PM
Lol :)

bradc
20-09-2010, 01:31 AM
I've never posted pics of sheep up here (or anywhere else)

Atik
20-09-2010, 09:59 AM
I've never posted pics of sheep up here (or anywhere else)

Come on guys, thats not being nice. We all know its goats /secret

See post number one /haz
http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29471&highlight=goats

bradc
20-09-2010, 08:01 PM
They said sheep, we were talking about sheep!

BraindG
20-09-2010, 08:49 PM
I've helped many social networking sites in the past with adding features and pages to improve their site and to be honest I've got to say the Club VR-4 forum's are definately one of the better sites I've come across when it comes to catering for everyone. But I thought I'd open this thread to see if theres anything else people want added or improved from these forums. So out with your crazy ideas people.

The only thing I can think of at the moment that could be a bit of fun and this is just going from my days or reading all the Max Power, Fast Car and other mags, how about like a readers wives section - basically pictures of your other halfs with your VR-4. What do you think?

Or we could have a famous VR-4 drivers / owners section. Not really too sure how many famous owners there are though but would be interesting to find out. That being said do we have any famous club members???

Thanks for putting the time aside to create this thread, sorry for the hijacks of some :)

The priory was created as a venue for the "widows" the discuss all things non car related, granted it appears over the years to have become general chat 2 but non the less there was an intention for it to be used as a readers wives section... some early threads here (http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22116) and here (http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22288).

Dont let this put you off suggesting more ideas though, more the merrier!

ANTHONY
20-09-2010, 08:52 PM
there was an intention for it to be used as a readers wives section... quote]

now that sounds more interesting........................than sheep

Humpty's Revenge
20-09-2010, 09:38 PM
wives

sheep

I think it should combine the 2 :whistle:

ratboyab
23-09-2010, 06:36 PM
I think it should combine the 2 :whistle:

Lol, now that sounds good, anyone else with any other ideas?