PDA

View Full Version : Trax 2004 Pix.

Nick Mann
06-09-2004, 10:37 PM
A few of members on track......

Interlec, a hot Zentac, Spirit holding up a Punto, Physician and finally Andy feeling the heat!

Nick Mann
06-09-2004, 10:43 PM
BDA at the end of session 1, BDA on track briefly in session 2, both the cars in photo 3 have my name on the V5! (but the one in the lead is 'previous owner' :sad3: ) and BDA for the rest of the afternoon!!

Physician
06-09-2004, 11:11 PM
"Spirit holding up a Punto" ............ hahahaah! excellent! :-D

SGHOM
08-09-2004, 08:57 PM
Quadal's front nearside tyre, after two sessions around silverstone !! :rolleyes5 :rolleyes5
It didn't look like that when he arrived !!

Quad Al
10-09-2004, 07:41 PM
Cheers for the RUBBER shot Interlec made me Grin. By the time i got home they looked normal again, except a few mil thinner!
Quadal.

Wodjno
12-09-2004, 11:52 PM
Hmmmmmmm !

Wodjno
13-09-2004, 12:14 AM
Oh Yes And My Nearside .. After "1" Track Sesh And a Mundane Dive Home ..Just To Settle Them Back Into There groove Abit ..... If Your Wondering What Pressures I was Running It Was 37 Fronts And 35 Rears .. OOOOOps Maybe a Bit More next time To Save te Edges... !! :lipsrseal :p :-b

Wodjno
13-09-2004, 12:19 AM
1 More :dozey:

pezza
13-09-2004, 09:52 PM
1 More :dozey:

Crikey, it loox like someone was chewing on your tyres??!! :rolleyes5

Wodjno
13-09-2004, 10:02 PM
Hi PEZZA .. Nice to make you aquaintance at Silverstone .. :-D They certainly are some MONSTER wheels you have on that car .. :rolleyes5 .. As for chewing my tyres .. I did see quite a few Dogs there , Aswell as even more Foxes :-b

pezza
13-09-2004, 10:56 PM
As for chewing my tyres .. I did see quite a few Dogs there , Aswell as even more Foxes :-b

Hahah s'right :-D I am just glad I got the 512Mb Compact Flash card for me camera :p

Yes, good to catch up there, sounds like POD will be a bigger event/meet. Are you going?

The wheels you saw are now in my hallway..I have some 18inch Konigs too..Theory. Got them fitted last week, much more manageable and suited methinx! I see you have some E racers to fit.. now you have an excuse to switch em on now? ;) Or are you gonna buy some more rubber for those? Mind you worth using those for the POD runs and not your new rims!

Cheers

Pezz

Wodjno
13-09-2004, 11:23 PM
Nice wheels those Theorys .. ;) Gotta get my suspension sorted at rear cos its been wearing my tyres on inside .. Don't wanna stick new ones on to do the same .. :sad3:Yes i am going to the Pod , it will be my 3rd jaunt there..Don't mind using the new ones for the pod , cos they shouldn't get damaged its just straight up and back again :-D Attached some pics of the wear on the inside of my rears.. :(

pezza
13-09-2004, 11:44 PM
Nice wheels those Theorys .. ;) Gotta get my suspension sorted at rear cos its been wearing my tyres on inside .. Don't wanna stick new ones on to do the same .. :sad3:Yes i am going to the Pod , it will be my 3rd jaunt there..Don't mind using the new ones for the pod , cos they shouldn't get damaged its just straight up and back again :-D Attached some pics of the wear on the inside of my rears.. :(

Hmm you spend loadsa time takin tyre pix :) Is there sumthing we dont know about ere ? ;) hahaha..

Those tyres look mauled :( ... I had the same old problems... I was told that it was either the fact

the 19s were too big, which is possible :-) which started me on the smaller wheel hunt...

or the fact that the car had been lowered which is plausable too as there is a weeee bit of camber that cannot be adjusted on the v6 I believe, without a kit...

Knackered suspension..

I went down to 17s, this helped loads, but the major player was the shox. They were shot to pieces (and they will continue to get into that state quicker than normal cos ofthe lowering bit). WHen I replaced the sports gas non mitz shocks it made a huge difference. So now I have back gone up to 18inch wheel :D

Whats your plan of attack?.. are your shox on their last ...err struts? Thing is though to observe improvement gotta change tyres n shocks at same time?

Yup the theories are schweet (in graphite) I am thinking about gettin 2nd set of lockin nuts now tho...

Cheers

Pezz