PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know anything about this Legnum ?

Peanuts
07-09-2004, 08:36 AM
Hi,
Saw this Legnum on ebay, does anyone know anything about it's history ?

Thanks,

Justin

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=18230&item=2489090330&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Nick Mann
07-09-2004, 01:32 PM
It was on e-bay early juneish. It's reserve at the time was 6k, the guy said he would let it go for £5250. He is obviously getting more desperate to sell! He had a bump on a roundabout a couple of months ago - the bumper and bonnet (passenger side) suffered 'light' damage. The only servicing he knew of at the time was discs and pads. It is at an age where you need to be certain that the cam belt has been changed, and he wasn't sure.

I haven't seen the car - I only know this from talking to the seller last time around.

Peanuts
07-09-2004, 02:04 PM
Thanks for the response, I think from reading past comments it is best to avoid the car if the current owner does not have much history - or I dont have the experience of the VR4's I need, as it can be costly to service or have repaired.

Nick Mann
07-09-2004, 07:43 PM
It's a fair attitude. If you can get it cheaply enough to send it to mitsy and have a full service then it might be a good idea.

It would be worth getting a good check done on it all though first - AYC is not a cheap thing to fix!