PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2000 Legnum GDi

wipash
04-10-2010, 02:38 AM
Hey guys,

I'm selling my Legnum GDi, the plan is to upgrade to a Subaru B4 Blitzen. A work friend has offered me his B4 at a pretty fantastic price, but I can't afford until I sell the current car.

Here's the trademe link:
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Cars/Mitsubishi/Legnum/auction-321824243.htm

For those of you who can't be bothered clicking, read on:

2000 Mitsubishi Legnum, 2400cc 4 cylinder GDi, 2 wheel drive, 5 speed automatic with tip-tronic. Leather upholstery and three stage pearl white finish.

The Legnum is exceptionally smooth to drive, with heaps of power for this size of car.

I've owned this car for almost two years and nearly 30,000km's, and during this time I've looked after it carefully.

This car is completely stock, albeit with several rare (or so I've been informed) factory options including spoiler, Nardi Torino steering wheel, high-vis dashboard and metal door sills.

Oil changed every 5,000 km's, filter changed every 10,000.

Has two new front tyres (Bridgestone Potenza RE001's), and two relatively new rear tyres. Wheels have been aligned, and the suspension has been given a clean bill of health.

The engine has recently (about 2000km's ago) been stripped down to replace bearings, valve seals, cylinder rings, and has been de-coked and acid cleaned. During this service the transmission was flushed, and the cambelt, water pump and idler were all replaced.
This increased fuel efficiency, and should mean that the engine will last for many many years. I have receipts for all work done.

Any small problem that the car has had I've had fixed immediately. I hated the thought that something, no matter how small and insignificant, was wrong with the car.

The Legnum has been fantastic for moving stuff and going on holiday. As you can see from the pictures, the back seats fold completely flat to give an enormous amount of boot space.

I've installed backing sensors, laser jammers (Blinder), and a hardwired radar detector. The backing sensors are included as are the jammers, but the detector (Beltronics STi Driver) will add $500 to the price of the car.

Registration will be renewed this week.