PDA

View Full Version : Altezza/ LED rear lights for galant

SGHOM
10-09-2004, 10:08 PM
Altezza style rear light clusters for galant/legnums etc. saloon or estate, pre, or post face lift. multi LED lights.
carbon fibre or colour coded !! [ any colour ]
either round, triangular or rectangular.

I know what your thinking ?? they dont exist, right ?? :$

wanna bet ?? :laugh: :laugh: :-b WATCH THIS SPACE !! :smoking:

Spirit
11-09-2004, 12:56 AM
They certainly do exist for sure as Mo has them, and seen them available in the States and on eBay. The only issue was the fact the indicators were red and therefore illegal over here ?

Where have you got them from Derek, is there now a UK stockist or you getting them imported ?

SGHOM
11-09-2004, 09:08 AM
I knew that !! :lipsrseal :$ :$

I was really meaning for the estate versions. I know someone who can design & make a one off "afterburner" set for me. the full rear set !! :-b :-b AND................. if there is a market for them ?? who know's !! :-D

Spirit
11-09-2004, 03:11 PM
If he can make some with the correct colour indicators then I could be interested ;)

wirdy
11-09-2004, 05:19 PM
mmmmm.

Derek, does this include both lenses (body & tailgate) for Legnums?

-LegnumVR4-
05-10-2004, 05:46 AM
So whats the lastest with the lights Derek?

Polabear
05-10-2004, 09:53 AM
mmmmm.

Derek, does this include both lenses (body & tailgate) for Legnums?

If so then I'm interested too Derek.. ;)

SGHOM
05-10-2004, 12:38 PM
bear with me on this one guys please !! :rolleyes5 we can get the saloon versions, but the estate ones dont exist yet.
my car will be the template for making them, & I assume we may use Dave's post facelift one aswell.
We all have so much on at the moment, setting up the business, online shop, e'bay shop, packedging & posting etc.......... & holding down our day jobs !!

I'll post here asap, but dont hold your breath just yet !! :$

nick-f1
05-10-2004, 09:11 PM
If so then I'm interested too Derek.. ;)

BLING BLING.......... Sean? :lipsrseal

SGHOM
05-10-2004, 09:42 PM
I need a set of rear lights from a saloon, & two estates [ pre & post facelift ]

the saloon ones, I think are the same as Project VX, so that is sorted. I now need the others.
I'm working on getting some "afterburner" rear lights made for our cars !! :-b
I have the contacts, but at the moment it seems a little cost prohibitive. but I'm working on it. :-b

-LegnumVR4-
06-10-2004, 09:20 AM
Someone have a play with PhotoShop :-b

Best to have peoples thoughts as to what will make nice clears lights for the Legnum :)

Polabear
06-10-2004, 01:30 PM
BLING BLING.......... Sean? :lipsrseal

Anything that makes my rear end brighter at night and stop some of the eedjits round here from running into it, therefore saving them from physical grief performed by Da Bear is ok in my book Nick.........and before any wiseass cracks bout making my rear end brighter at night...FUHGEDDABOUDIT...... :rolleyes5

nick-f1
07-10-2004, 06:15 PM
Anything that makes my rear end brighter at night and stop some of the eedjits round here from running into it, therefore saving them from physical grief performed by Da Bear is ok in my book Nick.........and before any wiseass cracks bout making my rear end brighter at night...FUHGEDDABOUDIT...... :rolleyes5

Spoilsport! :laugh:

Lurch
08-10-2004, 02:30 PM
So any luck on these? Very interested in the out come :) Although may cost alot to get them into NZ :/

-LegnumVR4-
09-10-2004, 10:23 AM
I think if i could get my hands on a couple of damaged rear lights i could make up some moulds but in saying that it would cost a bit to get sorted :rolleyes5

wirdy
09-10-2004, 05:13 PM
Anyone interested in these:- E-BAY AUCTION (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2492811267&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT) no interest in them yet & don't want to let fellow members outbid each other to get them?

dickytim
10-10-2004, 02:41 AM
I would be defiately keen on a set of Altezza style lights for my legnum, let us all know when you have something, I would be interested in bringing in a few sets of carbon firbe type if they looked the biz

ShadyNZer
01-11-2004, 06:43 AM
bloody hard just to get ones for the galant....especially when theyre $700 :-o