PDA

View Full Version : WTB: shocks, front discs

bradc
11-10-2010, 07:46 AM
The ST-R has leaking shocks (in fact it had them last wof too, but they didn't notice) and the front brake discs are well past minimum (again, they were last time, but whatever)

Does anyone in Auckland have a set of shocks spare?

Brake discs I'm not too fussed about as they are fairly cheap new, but if someone has a set they want to get rid of for a box of beers or something then I'll be keen. Please note I'm after VR-4 discs as I upgraded my ST-R to VR-4 brakes a while back.

VR4WGN
11-10-2010, 08:01 AM
Brad iv upgraded Mivecs hubs to FL so the VR4 fronts are no longer in use if you want those???,and struts well we can scrounge a set from my stock. i recently chucked all them out as they all leaked bar 3 lol..... but i have 2 good monroes ... id accept a gift voucher of a few $$ for Briscoes or something for the wifey to go play with.. i dont care how much........

bradc
11-10-2010, 08:13 AM
Q, I would be keen but I can't come down this weekend, it would need to be next weekend on Saturday.

Also about the hubs, I don't need hubs at all, just discs, although I'm sure you'd have a few sets spare?

Are the Monroe's fronts or rears and do you have a matching pair of stock shocks to go with them at the other end of the car?

Gly
11-10-2010, 08:48 AM
your ralli arts are still sitting here

bradc
11-10-2010, 09:48 AM
Ahh, didn't think of them at all! Do you feel like installing them this sunday?

Gly
11-10-2010, 10:04 AM
nope,

hardly have any free time in the weekends these days, sorry

and when i do, i really cant be ****ed working on cars to be honest.

VR4WGN
11-10-2010, 05:35 PM
heheheheh cmon carsten lol,enthusiasm lol.. Brad wel ltheyr here wenev you wanna come down then.. theyr only front shocks and springs dude.. came out of your shell

bradc
11-10-2010, 07:17 PM
Do you have a good set of rear shocks Q?

Subaru ETA
11-10-2010, 09:45 PM
I probably still have the front shocks from my galant if you don't want to drive to palmy. I have the rears as well but I think they may have started weeping when I took them out

bradc
12-10-2010, 02:33 AM
I need to go down there at some point anyway, so that is plan A at the moment, thanks all the same though!