PDA

View Full Version : *###KUM silver Galant VR4

swinks
15-10-2010, 10:49 PM
Today evening I had a very nice 30 minutes fun on A1 towards North going together with silver Galant VR4 (R reg PFL). /bananaroc
Hope somebody from Club.

/Wyhy

Owen87
17-10-2010, 11:49 AM
:-) HaHa! In my 10months of owning this car, yours is the first ive ever seen on the road! Pity about the rain! could hardly see anything!

swinks
17-10-2010, 11:55 AM
Legend!
Absolutely nice fun, although pissing rain.
You have very nice Galant BTW. Manual or auto?
I was nearly dead, from boredom going to Peterborough after very busy day in Eurospec, and... surprise surprise /woot
Actually, you did wake me up...:whistle:

Owen87
17-10-2010, 12:04 PM
Haha! I was fairly annoyed as i missed the M1 turning on M25 so seeing another vr4 certainly brighened up my day! I was like... the back of that car looks familar! oooh its a galant, probably a uk spec, got closer...ooooh vr4 baby!!!!

swinks
17-10-2010, 12:14 PM
LOL...
Actually you've missed our little convoy on M25.../woot2
There were two white Legnums nad my Galant VR4 going together between junction with M3 and M40 :thumbsup: , one had turn towards Birmingham, other downtown London area, I was left going North.
Well, my reaction was on beginning...
"ohh, c'mmon, what a twat is tailgating me... yeah, you haven't seen vr4? bogof then...", etc,
until looking over my shoulder I realised...
"f**k, it's another VR4!!".

Owen87
17-10-2010, 03:14 PM
Lol! Sounds good! Musta just missed that convoy, woulda been heading that way! You get much done down in eurospec? I gotta get a few things done and was thinking of heading there myself.