PDA

View Full Version : Light help please

Kryton
26-10-2010, 09:03 PM
Sorry if I am repeating anything but I have searched to no avail. I know there has been lots of HID mods on here but need to pick your brains. At present, I have simply replaced the main & dip beams with HID kits & can't help but feel that its only a matter of time before I get pulled over. My car is currently having some work done to it so I figured I may as well get this sorted at the same time. The mechanic is currently wiring up headlamp washers & self leveling, which means that the only other thing I will need to do is change the reflectors to projector ones. I don't like the idea of angel eyes for sides & want to keep the dip & main separate (as per standard arrangement). I have found some projectors without the angel eyes but don't know what to do with the side lights (as they dont have the space to put into the same unit). My question is, has anyone one here done this mod without angel eyes & if so, what have you done with the side lights?

Thanks peeps

Chris

Davezj
26-10-2010, 09:33 PM
pm swinks,
he was suppling a kit to do this and producing finished units.

let him know i sent you in his direction.
Cheers dave

Mark 4
26-10-2010, 09:41 PM
/yes/yes:thumbsup:

Kryton
26-10-2010, 09:56 PM
A PM is on his way. Thanks guys

VR4WGN
29-10-2010, 07:15 AM
sorry for threadjacking but im constantly reading over the UK forums lately and i must congradulate you guys and tell you all how i really respect you all with your keeping close and helping put other fellow UK members intouch with whom can help or supply their needs:love:,and the fact you actually get replies too/googleit,constructive ones at that aswell:dalek:,you guys i really bow my hat at you and have yet alot more i can learn form you guys:coat,keep it up,(sometimes i wish i lived in the UK):lipsrseal/catfight/juggle:chugchug:/catfight:runkest::stars:

VR4WGN
29-10-2010, 07:21 AM
btw Kryton i have a picture on its way to the site for you tomorrow night ok.. on your auto lihts thread so watch that ok/STP