PDA

View Full Version : Japanese Performance Show Tickets.

Nick Mann
15-09-2004, 09:19 PM
Barry was hoping to get the club shop up and running so you could all buy tickets for this event through it. As the deadline draws near, please could I get you all to confirm how many tickets you want in case I need to block book last minute?

Original thread HERE (http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4301).

The list I have so far is:

Nick & Vicky. *confirmed*
Interlec + 6. *confirmed*
Kieran & Alex. *confirmed*
The BDA's. *confirmed*
The Vee & Mrs Vee + 2. *confirmed*
Simon & Claire. *confirmed*
nick-f1 & Mrs. *confirmed*
Red & Rally205. *confirmed*
Spirit979 & Shaz. *confirmed*
Pudd & Lesa. *confirmed*
Paul & Soraya. *confirmed*
ColV6Sport. *confirmed*
Wirdy. *confirmed*
Barry and Betty.
Polabear. *confirmed*
Zedy. *confirmed*
Quadal + 1. *confirmed*
Wodjno + 1. *confirmed*
Legnum boy + 1. *confirmed*

Please reply here or PM me to confirm your tickets!

Spirit
15-09-2004, 09:58 PM
Two tickets for me please mate ;)

The Vee
15-09-2004, 10:07 PM
Two tickets for me please mate ;)

Ditto likewise

That's Mee 'n Mrs Vee

By the way, how much do I owe you - reddies waiting

Wodjno
15-09-2004, 10:15 PM
Count me in .. 1 Adult and 1 junior .. :)

wirdy
15-09-2004, 10:39 PM
One ticket for me Nick.
(WODJNO - kids are FOC AFAIK)

enigma
15-09-2004, 10:50 PM
2 for me please

Kieran
15-09-2004, 11:34 PM
2 Tickets for me, please! :)

SGHOM
15-09-2004, 11:40 PM
5 for me Nick !! :laugh: :laugh:

It's a family thing you know !! :-b

zedy1
16-09-2004, 08:30 AM
1 For Me :-d Too

Polabear
16-09-2004, 09:04 AM
One for Da Bear please Nick..... ;)

Wodjno
16-09-2004, 11:30 AM
One ticket for me Nick.
(WODJNO - kids are FOC AFAIK)
Thanks Wirdy .. Your right kids under 13 go Free .. So thats 1 ticket for me Nick .. Cheers :-D

colVR4
16-09-2004, 11:43 AM
Yep, count me in for 1

nick-f1
16-09-2004, 09:37 PM
Yes two tickets for me please Nick, my eldest is just 12 so gets in free.

Cheers

Nick

Wodjno
16-09-2004, 09:40 PM
Barry was hoping to get the club shop up and running so you could all buy tickets for this event through it. As the deadline draws near, please could I get you all to confirm how many tickets you want in case I need to block book last minute?

Original thread HERE (http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4301).

The list I have so far is:

Nick & Vicky. *confirmed*
Interlec + 4. *confirmed*
Kieran & Alex. *confirmed*
The BDA's. *confirmed*
The Vee & Mrs Vee. *confirmed*
Jimbo & Mrs Jimbo.
Simon & Claire. *confirmed*
nick-f1 & Mrs + 2.
Red & Rally205.
Spirit979 & Shaz. *confirmed*
pjjohnson.
Pudd & Lesa.
Paul & Soraya.
ColV6Sport. *confirmed*
Wirdy. *confirmed*
Barry and Betty.
Polabear. *confirmed*
Zedy. *confirmed*
Quadal + 1.
Wodjno. *confirmed*

Please reply here or PM me to confirm your tickets!
Sorry Nick ... Can you put me down for 2 tickets please .. Mrs Wodj and 3 little Wodj's are coming to :rolleyes5 :lipsrseal

The Vee
16-09-2004, 10:06 PM
Nick,
Seems I need to be on my knees as well! Can you put me down for 2 more please. Sproggs to come as well.
cheers mate
Andy

Nick Mann
16-09-2004, 10:08 PM
Sprogs only need paying for if they are 14 or over.

The Vee
16-09-2004, 10:34 PM
Sprogs only need paying for if they are 14 or over.

cheers Nick, they'll need tickets, I'm afraid they're getting big and ugly little monsters now !!

Jimbo
17-09-2004, 01:10 AM
I might not actually be able to make this after all......I planned to come weeks and weeks ago, but my presence is required most weekends at work at the moment and due to our circumstances and also my position in the company, I can't really get out of it too easily. My two recent track day excursions haven't gone down very well....bloody ridiculous.

I'm still hopeful, so I'm not cancelling yet, but I can't really confirm now either. :sad3:

Wodjno
18-09-2004, 09:49 AM
Nick hwo are we sorting out the cash .. Are we sending it by cheque to your address .. ??

Nick Mann
18-09-2004, 10:12 AM
I'll let you know. Probably cash/cheque at the hotel or on the day. Looks like Barry hasn't got enough time to finish the shop.

Don't worry about it yet.

SGHOM
18-09-2004, 10:20 PM
5 for me Nick !! :laugh: :laugh:

It's a family thing you know !! :-b

can you now make that 7 !! :rolleyes5 this Is going to cost me a fortune !! "dont worry Dad, I'll pay" ............... yeah right !! :laugh:
so, thats me, Daniel, Joe, Beckey & Rachael. [ the 4 kids ] Anna, & Siobhan, [ kids mates !! ] :rolleyes5 :$

wirdy
18-09-2004, 10:26 PM
can you now make that 7 !! :rolleyes5 this Is going to cost me a fortune !! "dont worry Dad, I'll pay" ............... yeah right !! :laugh:
so, thats me, Daniel, Joe, Beckey & Rachael. [ the 4 kids ] Anna, & Siobhan, [ kids mates !! ] :rolleyes5 :$

No drinking for you on Saturday night then Derek.................. :lipsrseal

You're 'Dad-the free taxi driver' :-D :-D :-D

Wodjno
18-09-2004, 11:09 PM
Are any of you staying in the Ibis on the Saturday night ???

SGHOM
18-09-2004, 11:12 PM
Are any of you staying in the Ibis on the Saturday night ???
err............................... all of us Glen !! :lipsrseal :rolleyes5 :rolleyes5

Wodjno
18-09-2004, 11:22 PM
err............................... all of us Glen !! :lipsrseal :rolleyes5 :rolleyes5
Sorry derek i must have missed that thread :p , or maybe i got lost ..:rolleyes5 THATS UNLIKE ME :laugh: Bet it's booked up solid then .. Don't know if i can get Missus and kids to sop over anyway .. Lucky i'm there at all as it is the MISSUSiS BIRTHDAY on the Sunday ..I'll give it a go thou as long as theres some rooms .. If not what time you all leaving the IBIS in the morning ???

SGHOM
18-09-2004, 11:26 PM
Sorry derek i must have missed that thread :p , or maybe i got lost ..:rolleyes5 THATS UNLIKE ME :laugh: Bet it's booked up solid then .. Don't know if i can get Missus and kids to sop over anyway .. Lucky i'm there at all as it is the MISSUSiS BIRTHDAY on the Sunday ..I'll give it a go thou as long as theres some rooms .. If not what time you all leaving the IBIS in the morning ???
not 'till late Glen, probably about 8.00am !! I'm not following you lot, as I' m in convoy with my sons 732I beemer !! :rolleyes5

Wodjno
18-09-2004, 11:33 PM
not 'till late Glen, probably about 8.00am !! I'm not following you lot, as I' m in convoy with my sons 732I beemer !! :rolleyes5

Slumming it then .. Sheesh ..

Spirit
19-09-2004, 10:01 AM

Why can't you both convoy with us ? I sure we won't mind a Beemer tagging along ;)

Kieran
19-09-2004, 03:53 PM
Yeh, a 732i ain't no slouch! It should be able to keep up? :)

Jimbo
20-09-2004, 05:41 PM
Thanks for the message, Nick, much appreciated.

Just so that I'm not messing you about, I'll cancel our places. I'm still hopeful I can come, but it's all very much day-by-day here at work at the moment.

If I can come as prevously planned, I'll get some tickets last minute, or on the day. I'm guessing that it doesn't have to be an up-front thing for general punters?

Oh well, back to the grind..... :sad3:

Nick Mann
20-09-2004, 08:27 PM
Tickets can be had on the day.

I am asking for 25 car passes (optimistically, maybe!) so hopefully we will have some space for last minute entries!

Jimbo - Hope you can get the time off, mate. The more people to see BDA naked the better! (Or worse - depends on your POV!) :rolleyes5

enigma
21-09-2004, 07:58 AM
Does that mean there will be a spare pass for

VR-PUNTO

BDA SUPPORT VEHICLE

Nick Mann
21-09-2004, 09:49 AM
LOL!

I think that will have to go at the bottom of the list, but if there's a spare pass on the day, then why not?

Polabear
21-09-2004, 11:46 AM
[QUOTE=Nick Mann]Tickets can be had on the day./QUOTE]

At what price Nick, the on the day price or the advanced price cost...?

Nick Mann
21-09-2004, 02:34 PM
At what price Nick, the on the day price or the advanced price cost...?

On the day price. I was trying to say in too few words that there will hopefully be a couple of car passes available, so if late on people want to come, then they can but tickets on the gate but have a car pass from me to get the car to the stand.

Hopefully I have made myself clearer now! ;)

Polabear
21-09-2004, 06:37 PM
On the day price. I was trying to say in too few words that there will hopefully be a couple of car passes available, so if late on people want to come, then they can but tickets on the gate but have a car pass from me to get the car to the stand.

Hopefully I have made myself clearer now! ;)

So your not dealing with advanced tickets..? maybe I did not make myself clear sorry.. :dozey:

Nick Mann
21-09-2004, 06:48 PM
I am buying all tickets that are *confirmed* in the first post of this thread on friday of this week (24th sept). If they are not confirmed, I won't be buying them.

Therefore all people who confirm by friday that they want tickets will get them at the advanced price.
All people who don't confirm by friday will have to buy them direct or on the gate.

(Wonder what confusion I have caused now!! :rolleyes5 :p )

Polabear
21-09-2004, 07:06 PM
I am buying all tickets that are *confirmed* in the first post of this thread on friday of this week (24th sept). If they are not confirmed, I won't be buying them.

Therefore all people who confirm by friday that they want tickets will get them at the advanced price.
All people who don't confirm by friday will have to buy them direct or on the gate.

(Wonder what confusion I have caused now!! :rolleyes5 :p )

Yeeeeeayah..... all becomes clear now....spank you fairy munch Nick..... :lipsrseal :dozey:

Spirit
21-09-2004, 08:19 PM
Nick........it's his age mate "bear" with him ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nick Mann
21-09-2004, 08:31 PM
Nick........it's his age mate "bear" with him ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Aahhhhh........ Bless!

:baby: (Did you mean young?!)

Nick Mann
23-09-2004, 09:18 PM
Tomorrow (Friday 24th September) I shall be buying the confirmed tickets.

So far there are 35, but I may get a few more confirmations.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW BY LUNCHTIME!

Ta!

SGHOM
23-09-2004, 09:54 PM
one more for me Nick !!
John_cfx [member ] has not been seen for ages, & not been online, but he suddenly appeared tonight @ 8.00pm !! :rolleyes5

He's bringing his '51' plate V6 sport, & would like to be on the stand If that possible ?? I've booked another hotel room for him. :-b

Nick Mann
24-09-2004, 10:20 AM
One ticket?

Stand no probs.

SGHOM
24-09-2004, 04:47 PM
One ticket?

Stand no probs.
yes. just the one for John !!
I did ask If mrs [ I hate your car ] interlec wanted to come, but not suprisingly, the answer was :argue: :nokiss: :scelp:

Wodjno
24-09-2004, 08:57 PM
yes. just the one for John !!
I did ask If mrs [ I hate your car ] interlec wanted to come, but not suprisingly, the answer was :argue: :nokiss: :scelp:
:arse: :whip:

Nick Mann
29-09-2004, 01:32 PM
The tickets are all on their way to me. If you are not convoying from the Ibis, please send me your address so I can post the relevant tickets on.

Ta!

You can pay me back on the day. £9 per entry ticket. Club stand tickets are free.

Spirit
29-09-2004, 04:04 PM
Thanks Nick you're a star - will pay you cash at the Ibis ;) If you want it before just shout and can transfer to your bank for you

The Vee
29-09-2004, 11:04 PM
Thanks Nick you're a star - will pay you cash at the Ibis ;) If you want it before just shout and can transfer to your bank for you

Ditto likewise !

nick-f1
30-09-2004, 07:09 PM

Moi aussi! :rolleyes5

And by the way Derek, dont forget to check your wallet for a certain document before leaving home for Japshow!!! :laugh: :lipsrseal

zentac
30-09-2004, 08:17 PM
not sure If I will come to the ibis or not this time, depends if racelogic sort my car before then. If its not sorted then I will be down at their place on the saturday praying its fixed ready for sunday :)

zentac
30-09-2004, 08:18 PM
Nick if anyone drops out let me know and I will probably pick their ticket up, if not I will just pay on the gate.

Nick Mann
30-09-2004, 08:33 PM
No probs, Richard. I'm sure you'll make it to the Ibis with a fully prepped go-kart! :rolleyes5

zentac
30-09-2004, 08:44 PM
fully prepped fully stripped.... Just bought some new wheels so Im looking for some slicks as we speak.

Nick Mann
05-10-2004, 08:35 PM
I think I have FINALLY got the tickets. :rolleyes5

I have a letter today saying that a letter that needs signing for is waiting at the sorting office. I shall pick it up in the morning, and post you anti social types who aren't going to be at the pod your tickets.

I shall post them at the main sorting office in Brum in the morning. Hopefully this means you'll get them in time! :-D

Letters will be sent to:

Zedy1
Quadal
Legnum Boy
Red & Rally205
ColV6Sport

Pezza - your stand pass is already on its way.

-----

If YOU think you should be getting your tickets before the day, let me now flippin soon!

All other tickets will be available at the Ibis - whenever you intend to get there.

To iterate one last time, entry tickets are £9 each to be paid to me in any kind of sensible transfer. I would prefer cash/cheque on the day, but I can give you bank details etc if you would prefer.

ROLL ON SUNDAY!!!!

:boing3:

nick-f1
05-10-2004, 08:55 PM
Well done Nick you are a star!!! :-b See you saturday at the Ibis.

PS: I still have your mobile no so stand by if I cant find it :$ :laugh:

Nick

SGHOM
05-10-2004, 09:15 PM
PS: I still have your mobile no so stand by if I cant find it :$ :laugh:

Nick
It's easy to find Nick !!

junction 15, M1.... A45 to northampton/wellingborough.

12/ 13 miles on that rd, no turning off ! you eventually come to a roundabout, main rds are left & right, you go straight on into the hotel car park !! :-b
you can see the hotel & macdonalds when you reach the roundabout.

nick-f1
05-10-2004, 10:39 PM
It's easy to find Nick !!

junction 15, M1.... A45 to northampton/wellingborough.

12/ 13 miles on that rd, no turning off ! you eventually come to a roundabout, main rds are left & right, you go straight on into the hotel car park !! :-b
you can see the hotel & macdonalds when you reach the roundabout.

Shant be coming m1 if I pick up konstantin will be coming from swindon, but still end up on a45 from other direction as will if I come via a34.

Cheers Derek

Nick............... Dont for get a important piece of paper this time :lipsrseal

pezza
05-10-2004, 11:36 PM
I think I have FINALLY got the tickets. :rolleyes5

Pezza - your stand pass is already on its way.

ROLL ON SUNDAY!!!!

:boing3:

Thank you very kindly sir Nick! :-b

Look forward to seeing you all on Sundee at a more social hour :rolleyes:

Nick Mann
06-10-2004, 09:44 AM
The rest are in the post!

Posted at the sorting office in Birmingham at 7:40 this morning. First class stamps attached to each envelope.

Hope they get to you!

Spirit
07-10-2004, 12:48 AM
Shant be coming m1 if I pick up konstantin will be coming from swindon, but still end up on a45 from other direction as will if I come via a34.

Still waiting to see if Sean is attending so maybe we can still pick him up ?

Polabear
07-10-2004, 10:19 AM

Ok, I can go, but No racing.. :nono: :nono: :nono:

Bal
07-10-2004, 12:11 PM
Nick am I still good to get mine of you on sunday morning ??

Nick Mann
07-10-2004, 01:30 PM
Nick am I still good to get mine of you on sunday morning ??

Absolutely.

Not sure at the moment if you will have an entry ticket from me or not - depends on who pulls out and who turns up last minute.

Every one who I haven't posted tickets to, I am expecting to collect them before 7:15 on sunday morning at the Ibis.

Sean - good news mate! See you there!

nick-f1
07-10-2004, 05:53 PM

I got a reply from Konstantin and should hopefully be talking to him tonite all being well.

Nick

zentac
08-10-2004, 05:38 PM
The car is stripped, traction control configured, boost upped, octaine boost purchased, slick aquired ..... Lets play :D

Just need to wash it now :(

nick-f1
08-10-2004, 07:13 PM
Hi Nick, I am picking up Konstantin tomorrow and bringing him to the Ibis with us, he assures me you have a room reservation available for him. I just mention that as in an earlier posting you mention the possiblity of room and/or ticket available...... hope its not his :rolleyes5

Cheers

See you all tomorrow :thumbsup: :thumb1:

Nick

john_cfx
08-10-2004, 07:47 PM
my daughter and her friend are not coming now, so I have a spare resevation.

interlec :$

RED
09-10-2004, 01:33 PM
The rest are in the post!

Posted at the sorting office in Birmingham at 7:40 this morning. First class stamps attached to each envelope.

Hope they get to you!

Cheers Nick got the tickets OK :-D See you all Sunday :wavey: :thumbsup: