TWO TUNING PARTS, HKS AIR FILTER AND HKS SUPER DRAGGER
50,000 MILES, NOT ONE GAP IN THE SERVICE HISTORY
4,500 MILE SERVICING BY MITSUBISHI
V6 VRA PLATE INCLUDED IN PRICE
CAR USED IN JAPANESE PERFORMANCE BUYERS GUIDE ARTICLE
SPARE AYC UNIT

THE CAR CAN NOW STOP! SO IT NOW NEEDS SOMEONE TO MAKE IT
GO FASTER!!

THE CURRENT OWNERS WILL NOT BE LEAVING CLUB VR4.
REASON FOR SELLING:- THE TAX MAN!
The car is not advertised anywhere else yet as we do not ideally want to sell the car.

PRICE £11,000 FOR ALL OF THE ABOVE

OR CAN BE RETURNED BACK TO ORIGINAL CONDITION/SPEC BY REMOVING
THE BONNET, ALLOYS, PRIVATE NUMBER PLATE AND BRAKES UPGRADE

REDUCING THE PRICE TO £9,000

LEAVING FOR SALE

EVO WHEELS £600
BONNET £500
BRAKES KIT £600
PP £300

ALL RECEIPTS AVAILABLE, NO PX OR OFFERS AT THIS TIME

The Vee
15-09-2004, 09:49 PM
God I love that car. surely there must be a way round doing this Simon. I'd have it myself but can't at the mo.

Wodjno
15-09-2004, 09:55 PM
You can't sell it Simon .. Not after all you have put into it .. Like Andy say's theres gotta be someway around the Taxman . :nono: :Scream1: :wall:

Jimbo
15-09-2004, 10:02 PM
I'm absolutely stunned! :stunned: :noshake:

Simon, that really is terrible news, mate. I desperately hope you can find a way of keeping it. I'm just waiting to hear back from the T Man too..... :(

HJM
15-09-2004, 10:23 PM
Couldn't bring myself to reply to this after the last posting of 'it has to go' from interlec, but also because I really hope it isn't true :(

Mind you, if it is, we would be interested in the brakes :laugh: :lipsrseal

Sorry :lipsrseal

landy
15-09-2004, 10:49 PM
Sorry to here this mate, I'm gutted for you...

Sod the tax man, go on the dole (temporarily) you can't pay tax if you're on income support, also you will then be entitled to loads of other government handouts :rolleyes5

Bal
15-09-2004, 11:08 PM
dude im sorry to hear that. tax man is a c*nt. if you fancy getting rid of the bonnet let me knwo

Polabear
16-09-2004, 08:47 AM
What a thing to read over breakfast.... :sad3: , jeez Simon I am gutted for you mate, I know how much you love that car, as the others say, there has GOT to be a way of hanging in there, even if it means no track days for a while, hope you can keep it mate.

Il Dottore
16-09-2004, 09:54 AM
Simon,

You have PM.

Phil.

Simon
17-09-2004, 12:01 AM
it comes with great regret to say that the car has now been sold. :| Thank you for your kind words and the great response from interested parties. The new owner has been forwarded to the club and i am sure that they will make themselves known.

We are not leaving the club and if im still without a car for the clubs next track day...then im insisting (if theres space, with galants as first refusal) for me to drive my works almera 105bhp monster :dozey: ...........it'll give the rest of you a chance to keep up ;)

Kieran
17-09-2004, 07:28 AM
it comes with great regret to say that the car has now been sold. :| Thank you for your kind words and the great response from interested parties. The new owner has been forwarded to the club and i am sure that they will make themselves known.

We are not leaving the club and if im still without a car for the clubs next track day...then im insisting (if theres space, with galants as first refusal) for me to drive my works almera 105bhp monster :dozey: ...........it'll give the rest of you a chance to keep up ;)

Well - at least you've got it sold quickly and with minimum fuss. That's got to be a bonus.

Hopefully the new owner will make contact soon.

So.... What's next on the car list? Perhaps an older VR-4 which doesn't cost as much to purchase?

The Vee
17-09-2004, 09:02 AM
Sorry for you mate, so hard to sell something that you really don't want to. I'm sure you'll get youself sorted soon. As far as the club is concerned I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say Your continued support and participation is more than welcome.