PDA

View Full Version : Legnum VR4 for sale..... maybe

Andy Goodman
16-09-2004, 12:57 PM
Anyone fancy offering me a reasonable price...

First reg in Japan 10/96, bought at auction and imported personally 09/99. Reg in UK on a 'P' plate 15/10/99. Tax 31/03/05, MoT 22/10/04 (I'll put the car thro' it's MoT is there's interest). Just passed 207000km, servicing carried out each 10000km interval since import (circa 100000km) at either Ralliart Dudley or local Red Zeb dealers. Next service due is the 18000 mile interval. New cam belt at 100000km (in Japan) and 170000km (UK). Still Japanese standards except inboard stoplights converted to fogs i.e. 180km/h limiter, 180km/h speedo, km odo, Radio 2 FM reception and downtown Hiroshima Sat. Nav. I have all import docs, bills, service receipts, MoT's, tax disc's and Japanese owners' manuals / sales brochures (for those who can decipher them). No recall work has been recommended during services (surprise, surprise), but there are no noises indicating anything untoward with the chassis or steering.

Further spec includes:-
*5-speed manual gearbox,
*AYC,
*Hamilton silver,
*Cream leather seating with co-ordinating carpet/door/loadspace trim,
*Nardi wood/leather steering wheel,
*Big electric sunroof,
*'MMCS' in-car controls for Climate, Radio/Cass/boot mounted 10-disc CD and boot mounted Sat. Nav., with wood effect centre console,
*BBS 16" alloys fitted with Goodyear Eagle F1-03 205/55ZR16 tyres (tyres purchased 14/06/03),
*Powerflow stainless steel centre section exhaust (purchased 11/12/02 and manufactured using standard exhaust as template),
*Ralliart RAEC5-18-16 rear silencer box,
*Toad cat 1 Ai600 alarm/immobilizer (purchased 10/99),
*VR4 passenger compartment mats (grey),
*Mitsubishi loadspace mat (grey),
*Mitsubishi tinted wind deflectors to 4-doors.

Unfortunately some of the paintwork (front end stonechips) and interior (driver's seat wear) does bear witness to the car's odometer value, though some may call it a patina of provence!?

My insurance is up at the end of the month, and after 5 years of bills I've decided to end the drain on my bank balance!!!

If there is no interest from the Forum, can you give me any ideas for value for a private sale in the trade mags (and any other good places to advertise).

Simon
18-09-2004, 05:59 PM
i would use autotrader website to advertise and to estimate current prices for your year and milleage.............once you've an idea of price i would advertise on this forum as you will find interest and it doesn't cost anything......compared to autorader :)