dickytim
12-11-2010, 07:08 AM
All gone now.

ILLEGAL
12-11-2010, 07:12 AM
thanks

sodge
12-11-2010, 07:23 AM
Hey man, sorry to hear your car's been written off, could be interested in the steering wheel depending on price.

dickytim
12-11-2010, 07:32 AM
$200 but I would need a replacement so I can move the car.

VR4 MAD
12-11-2010, 07:40 AM
Hi Richard,

Sorry to hear the car has been written off mate................ :(

Interested in the tow hook cover if it's still available. I'll get the money to you and most likely get Brad to bring it down the next time he's coming down to see Q in Palmy.............. :)

Cheers.

/toycar

Subaru ETA
12-11-2010, 07:50 AM
Dude! What happened?

dickytim
12-11-2010, 07:58 AM
Dude! What happened?

Brad will not be happy as I haven't told him, a prius slammed into me and pushed me into a Nissan Morana thing. The boot has been pushed in. and the front pushed in.

bradc
12-11-2010, 08:00 AM
Can I register interest in the steering wheel and the passenger fog light? Also the AYC Pump at the rear.

Also could you hold the AYC ECU for Kenneth, I know he wants one.

Dave - rear ended then pushed into another car on the southern last night.

dickytim
Hi Richard,

Sorry to hear the car has been written off mate................ :(

Interested in the tow hook cover if it's still available. I'll get the money to you and most likely get Brad to bring it down the next time he's coming down to see Q in Palmy.............. :)

Cheers.

/toycar

I can post it out for $30 will PM you.

bradc
You didn't mention Prius!!!!!! FFS, I hope you called the driver lots of names.

dickytim
12-11-2010, 08:07 AM
You didn't mention Prius!!!!!! FFS, I hope you called the driver lots of names.

when he agreed to pay me out in cash tomorrow instead of mucking around with insurance I called him.... a nice guy.

VR4 MAD
12-11-2010, 08:08 AM
Richard,

Even worse when it's not even your fault.

Anyway, would also be interested in the plastic engine cover if it's in good condition and not cracked, assuming you are willing to separate it from the engine.

Let me know.

Cheers.

/toycar

Brad will not be happy as I haven't told him, a prius slammed into me and pushed me into a Nissan Morana thing. The boot has been pushed in. and the front pushed in.

dickytim
12-11-2010, 08:13 AM
Richard,

Even worse when it's not even your fault.

Anyway, would also be interested in the plastic engine cover if it's in good condition and not cracked, assuming you are willing to separate it from the engine.

Let me know.

Cheers.

/toycar

Hey, engine cover has cracks, not mint, it is also discoloured

VR4 MAD
12-11-2010, 08:29 AM
OK, I need to think about that.................... mine is mega fubbared, just completely stuffed though............. :(

How much for yours?

/toycar

Hey, engine cover has cracks, not mint, it is also discoloured

dickytim
12-11-2010, 08:35 AM
OK, I need to think about that.................... mine is mega fubbared, just completely stuffed though............. :(

How much for yours?

/toycar

I'll try and get a photo tomorrow. it is not too bad, just a few small cracks.

VR4 MAD
12-11-2010, 09:13 AM
Cheers dude. Will make decision once I see it.

/toycar

I'll try and get a photo tomorrow. it is not too bad, just a few small cracks.

Gly
12-11-2010, 10:01 AM
the EGO sensor in the exhaust (with plug on it)???

oh and i have 2 spare saver wheels, if you can get 1 more you can keep it rolling and sell the wheels
(yours if you want them)

dickytim
12-11-2010, 08:41 PM
the EGO sensor in the exhaust (with plug on it)???

oh and i have 2 spare saver wheels, if you can get 1 more you can keep it rolling and sell the wheels
(yours if you want them)

That would be cool, if you can want to swap the sensor for them, I didn't realise you'd want the tow hook cover or it would have been yours, Wynn has already paid for it.

Do you want to pop over on Sunday afternoon and see what you would like from it?

dickytim
12-11-2010, 08:49 PM

I have the snorkel for the air box and it is undamaged.

Ryan
12-11-2010, 09:20 PM
Bad luck Richard - good thing that you're okay and by the sounds of things, at least have a lot of parts to sell. Good to hear that the driver seems to be an amicable fellow.

dickytim
12-11-2010, 11:00 PM
Bad luck Richard - good thing that you're okay and by the sounds of things, at least have a lot of parts to sell. Good to hear that the driver seems to be an amicable fellow.

thanks Ryan, the guy has paid me out and I brought the car back from him. It is all sorted now, I just need to decide what to do.

Clear some debt and buy a cheaper car or replace my car with another nice one. if I get a nice one it will need boost...

wipash
13-11-2010, 02:34 AM
Hey!

I don't know if you want to be bothered with these little tiny things, but I'm looking for some little aesthetic fixes for my car:

* All 4 door switches, a couple of mine have lost their rubber, and another has stopped working entirely
* The plastic bit that moves when you shift the gearstick. Mine was brittle, and got broken by a mechanic
* The little flippy plastic bit in the centre console that flips up to let you put two drinks in there. Mine's broken and won't clip down.
* The underside of the centre console with the two cup holders, mine's broken and won't stay clipped to the lid.
* Rear headrests, but only if yours are leather

Here's a pic, in case my descriptions are a little unclear =P http://i.imgur.com/jrFro.jpg (I know, I know, it needs a clean =P I've just finished my exams so I'll give it a detailing soon ok?)

No worries if you don't want to be bothered disassembling the little tiny things, heh but if you get bored I'm willing to pay =D

Gly
13-11-2010, 03:24 AM
That would be cool, if you can want to swap the sensor for them, I didn't realise you'd want the tow hook cover or it would have been yours, Wynn has already paid for it.

Do you want to pop over on Sunday afternoon and see what you would like from it?

realized it was a facelift, so don't need it after all, need a prefacelift tow hook cover,

theres a few parts id like, but cant afford,

ill give you a txt soemtime tomorrow, see if i can shoot out,

ill definitely take the EGO off your hands,

oh and the factory scissor jack, the white leggy doesn't have one

when do you plan on stripping it down, i may be able to lend a hand.

(you should keep the seats and brembos and wheel, you know you'll end up in another vr4 :D)

bradc
13-11-2010, 03:38 AM
Carsten, I can head out with you tomorrow if you want, I can come and pick you up?

OnBoost!
13-11-2010, 04:34 AM
Oh that sucks,but good to hear it's all sorted.

What condition are the front windscreen wiper arms? Mine are rusted and look pretty bad.

Gly
13-11-2010, 04:51 AM
Carsten, I can head out with you tomorrow if you want, I can come and pick you up?

will have to see whats happening, i most likely wont hang around too long,

as theres a few jobs that need doing at my house that have been neglected since my dads stroke,

now that ive finished the "mobility entrance/ramp" at my parents house, i need to get my stuff done,
dads being discharged next friday, so no doubt things will be a bit chaotic till they (mum and dad) get used to a new routine

Patryn999
13-11-2010, 05:32 AM
I'll take those taillights off your hands :) (both)

dickytim
13-11-2010, 07:12 AM

Thanks Ryan, the guy has been really good, he came out this morning and paid me out. I couldn't have been hit by a nicer person.

dickytim
13-11-2010, 07:19 AM
will have to see whats happening, i most likely wont hang around too long,

as theres a few jobs that need doing at my house that have been neglected since my dads stroke,

now that ive finished the "mobility entrance/ramp" at my parents house, i need to get my stuff done,
dads being discharged next friday, so no doubt things will be a bit chaotic till they (mum and dad) get used to a new routine

Hey guys something has come up, I wont be home until about 5 tomorrow, you are still welcome to pop over then.

dickytim
13-11-2010, 07:24 AM
Hey!

I don't know if you want to be bothered with these little tiny things, but I'm looking for some little aesthetic fixes for my car:

* All 4 door switches, a couple of mine have lost their rubber, and another has stopped working entirely
* The plastic bit that moves when you shift the gearstick. Mine was brittle, and got broken by a mechanic
* The little flippy plastic bit in the centre console that flips up to let you put two drinks in there. Mine's broken and won't clip down.
* The underside of the centre console with the two cup holders, mine's broken and won't stay clipped to the lid.
* Rear headrests, but only if yours are leather

Here's a pic, in case my descriptions are a little unclear =P http://i.imgur.com/jrFro.jpg (I know, I know, it needs a clean =P I've just finished my exams so I'll give it a detailing soon ok?)

No worries if you don't want to be bothered disassembling the little tiny things, heh but if you get bored I'm willing to pay =D

I can do all the parts you want except the head rests (not leather and a Galant)

Can do for $50 delivered via courier post, that includes the whole centre console, all 4 switches and the selector parts.

I wont be able to get it out until next weekend tho.

Let me know if you are keen and I'll let you know when it is out.

dickytim
13-11-2010, 07:33 AM
Oh that sucks,but good to hear it's all sorted.

What condition are the front windscreen wiper arms? Mine are rusted and look pretty bad.

Very good, they have PIAA arms and wind deflectors.

$15 delivered via courier post.

Gly
13-11-2010, 07:50 AM
ah bugga, prob cant make it then,

how much you wanting for the bonnet? (did it servive?)

dickytim
13-11-2010, 08:04 AM
ah bugga, prob cant make it then,

how much you wanting for the bonnet? (did it servive?)

Bonnet is f#cked 5 ways from Sunday.

OnBoost!
13-11-2010, 08:38 AM
Very good, they have PIAA arms and wind deflectors.

$15 delivered via courier post.

Okay cool,I don't mind picking them up,if that's okay with you.

dickytim
13-11-2010, 09:22 AM
Okay cool,I don't mind picking them up,if that's okay with you.
No problem, i live near Pukekohe but work in penrose. Will be at work Mon then off for a week in Aussie

heads_up
13-11-2010, 10:27 AM
Sucks you wrote off the car mate, my condolences.

I am be interested in the Evo7 wheels mate, any chance of getting pictures up of them (and of how much tread on tyres)? Also is the front strut bar for sale?

Thanks.

wipash
13-11-2010, 03:39 PM
I can do all the parts you want except the head rests (not leather and a Galant)

Can do for $50 delivered via courier post, that includes the whole centre console, all 4 switches and the selector parts.

I wont be able to get it out until next weekend tho.

Let me know if you are keen and I'll let you know when it is out.

Hey, yeah that sounds awesome! PM me your details?

dickytim
13-11-2010, 05:46 PM

I am be interested in the Evo7 wheels mate, any chance of getting pictures up of them (and of how much tread on tyres)? Also is the front strut bar for sale?

Thanks.

will get some pics tonight. tyres are right on the indicators, but pretty well worn across, only one will br warrantable as it is near new.

pbaron
13-11-2010, 09:53 PM
I am in for the Ralliart back box if it is the factory one, can you let me know the RAEC part number off it to confirm, cheers.

dickytim
14-11-2010, 07:09 AM
i am in for the ralliart back box if it is the factory one, can you let me know the raec part number off it to confirm, cheers.

raec5-18-16

dickytim
14-11-2010, 07:16 AM
Hey, yeah that sounds awesome! PM me your details?

Ok, I am missing the plastic bit for the selector, did you want the rest still, I have all the parts out now.

VR4WGN
14-11-2010, 07:22 AM
WTF igo away for like the first weekend this whole year and i come back to this?? FFS!!! and a PRIUS????? OMG you didnt get slapped with 1 of its batterys did you? i hope not or youda been cn=harged lol..Gald your all right man,did you do insurance or take his offer?? hope you charged him heaps.....
man thats not cool at all......

dickytim
14-11-2010, 08:41 AM

Thanks.

$50 for the strut bar.

photos will be up in a min of the rims.

dickytim
14-11-2010, 08:50 AM
pics of the rims and right head light damage.

pbaron
14-11-2010, 10:04 AM
All good mate, I will take it, pm sent.

raec5-18-16

Kenan
14-11-2010, 11:53 AM
I am interest to the Ralliart Backbox.
Have you pics of it ?

taylor
14-11-2010, 01:02 PM
Drivers door monsoon sheild?

dickytim
14-11-2010, 07:34 PM
I am interest to the Ralliart Backbox.
Have you pics of it ?

Sorry I am in NZ and it is spoken for.

dickytim
14-11-2010, 07:34 PM
Drivers door monsoon sheild?

Sorry mine didn't have them.

sodge
14-11-2010, 09:29 PM
$200 but I would need a replacement so I can move the car.

I'm actually in need of the wheel it would replace, so I'll have to pass mate.

Can I register interest in the steering wheel ...

All yours :)

bradc
14-11-2010, 09:58 PM
Sodge, do you just need a steering wheel? I can give you a nardi once I get the momo

dickytim
15-11-2010, 12:49 AM
ECU is available again.

sodge
15-11-2010, 01:21 AM
Sodge, do you just need a steering wheel? I can give you a nardi once I get the momo

I got a second VR4 a little while ago that I'm tidying up. Came with a momo wheel that's a bit nacked (red leather is worn). Want to get it retrimmed but need to be able to move the car on a regular basis. So was thinking if I got another one I could use that while its getting re-trimmed. But it's all good, I'll should be able to park it out of the way in couple of weeks when my parents renovations settle down. Cheers for the offer though, I'll drop you a line if I get stuck :)

GroundControl
15-11-2010, 01:45 AM
Sorry to hear about the writeoff Richard :(

Would need facelift hub carriers for the Brembos to go on a prefacelift, yeah?

Ryan
15-11-2010, 01:51 AM

... and ABS sensors.

Kenneth
15-11-2010, 03:37 AM
Sorry to hear about the car Richard :(

I get the ECU confusion now, if you look back brad said I was after the AYC ecu! Still would be interested depending on price of course :P lol

Let me know how you go moving the steering wheel, I would be keen on it myself as I have the yucky red one (not only red, but a bit worn too)

Good luck with the sale, hope you can make some decent cash out of it!

OnBoost!
15-11-2010, 04:13 AM
No problem, i live near Pukekohe but work in penrose. Will be at work Mon then off for a week in Aussie

Ok,I can pick them up pretty much anytime on thursday or friday.

bradc
15-11-2010, 06:38 AM
Nahh I've got the steering wheel hehe!

dickytim
15-11-2010, 08:31 AM
Sorry to hear about the car Richard :(

I get the ECU confusion now, if you look back brad said I was after the AYC ecu! Still would be interested depending on price of course :P lol

Let me know how you go moving the steering wheel, I would be keen on it myself as I have the yucky red one (not only red, but a bit worn too)

Good luck with the sale, hope you can make some decent cash out of it!

Brad wants the wheel, if he changes his mind then I'll let you know. Where is the AYC ECU? - $30 for it?

dickytim
15-11-2010, 08:33 AM
Ok,I can pick them up pretty much anytime on thursday or friday.

I will be home on Sunday from Aussie, give me a call or text 0211 875 447

dickytim
15-11-2010, 08:36 AM

I could probably work out a deal with them... If Carsten or Brad could help we could possible do a swap over at my place, would have to check with the land lord.

Are you maybe interested in the whole set?

bradc
15-11-2010, 08:59 AM
Richard, the AYC ecu is behind the glovebox on the outer side of the car. Similar in size to the engine ECU.

Sam, yeah we can do it all? Weekend of 27/28th?

dickytim
15-11-2010, 09:12 AM
Richard, the AYC ecu is behind the glovebox on the outer side of the car. Similar in size to the engine ECU.

Sam, yeah we can do it all? Weekend of 27/28th?

Cool I'll pull it out tomorrow. AYC ECU removed.

dickytim
15-11-2010, 09:17 PM
sold items are being removed from the list to keep it tidy.

Gly
15-11-2010, 10:09 PM
if you need somewhere to break the car and store parts, theres my place if you need, (just gotta check with marian first)
but let me know if you want to do this,

are the recaros the red fleck pattern?
would you sell just the front seats?

dickytim
15-11-2010, 11:47 PM
if you need somewhere to break the car and store parts, theres my place if you need, (just gotta check with marian first)
but let me know if you want to do this,

are the recaros the red fleck pattern?
would you sell just the front seats?

I am alright to break the car down here, I will just need to finish before x-mas :-)

the seats are red fleck ones I think. as far as the seats only it would depend on the offer really.

GroundControl
16-11-2010, 03:31 AM
I could probably work out a deal with them... If Carsten or Brad could help we could possible do a swap over at my place, would have to check with the land lord.

Are you maybe interested in the whole set?

Hmmm maybe... if I did it'd really be for the times it's on the track, but I'm not sure how much more of that I'm going to get out of this car (plus the next one I'd like to go to but am holding off doing at this point is on 6th Dec and every weekend between now and then for me is busy so I'd have to try and get it done mid-week - damn this hobby being so much fun yet so expensive :()

dickytim
16-11-2010, 03:39 AM
Hmmm maybe... if I did it'd really be for the times it's on the track, but I'm not sure how much more of that I'm going to get out of this car (plus the next one I'd like to go to but am holding off doing at this point is on 6th Dec and every weekend between now and then for me is busy so I'd have to try and get it done mid-week - damn this hobby being so much fun yet so expensive :()

I could get all the parts to you next week, then all I would need you to do is get the old carriers back to me ASAP.

That way you could do it in your own time (within reason)

GroundControl
18-11-2010, 02:51 AM
Unfortunately I don't have the equipment (or really the space or knowhow) to do it myself :(

As it's going in for a service next week I'll see whether there needs to be any brake work done anyway, and if so I'll consider the upgrade, otherwise it's probably money I should be saving :violin:

Oh, and I'm not even sure whether my mags would clear them... would need to test fit on someone else's who has Brembos first.

Kenneth
18-11-2010, 03:03 AM
Unfortunately I don't have the equipment (or really the space or knowhow) to do it myself :(

As it's going in for a service next week I'll see whether there needs to be any brake work done anyway, and if so I'll consider the upgrade, otherwise it's probably money I should be saving :violin:

Oh, and I'm not even sure whether my mags would clear them... would need to test fit on someone else's who has Brembos first.

It is easy enough to do, I am sure someone can assist you (I could if you like) in the conversion.
I actually have some hangers which would allow you to put your standard callipers on the facelift hub carriers until such a time as you put brembos on. (if that is an issue)

wintertidenz
18-11-2010, 09:59 AM
What kind of condition are the straight lower arms in? Think my aftermarket ones are failing, and want something to tide me over till I can afford stealership new parts.

Gly
19-11-2010, 03:56 AM
prices for...

vr4 and mitsi badges??
AFM?

dickytim
21-11-2010, 06:49 AM
prices for...

vr4 and mitsi badges??
AFM?

VR4 badges all removed prior to me getting the car.

AFM and the O2 sensor will cost 3 x space savers :)

Want to come over next weekend to remove them?

dickytim
21-11-2010, 06:50 AM
Recaro's, Brembo's and carbon dash are all going on trade me tonight.

VR4WGN
21-11-2010, 06:54 AM
gota new car yet?? ihave a manual galant with seude recaros available,light blue too,nz'as first regd vr4 fl galant

dickytim
21-11-2010, 06:57 AM
gota new car yet?? ihave a manual galant with seude recaros available,light blue too,nz'as first regd vr4 fl galant

Just got told I need to save some money, we have to look for a house soon, just looking for a ****ter for around $2-2,500 that is cheap on gas.

VR4WGN
21-11-2010, 07:13 AM
ring me 063576399 il lgive you the purple galant for 2100 wich deducts the amount i owe you..

Gly
22-11-2010, 12:09 AM
VR4 badges all removed prior to me getting the car.

AFM and the O2 sensor will cost 3 x space savers :)

Want to come over next weekend to remove them?

sweet as, ill have to find another, but im sure i can get one

horseybusiness
04-12-2010, 09:27 PM
Hi, I would be interested in the Brembo's if you still have them, what size rotors are they?

Thanks

Ben

[QUOTE=dickytim;596199]My 1999 pearl white galant VR4 has been written off.

Subaru ETA
04-12-2010, 09:56 PM
Brembos were sold on trade me I believe

Gly
04-12-2010, 11:08 PM
yep, nothing left at all,
all been sold

dickytim
05-12-2010, 05:52 AM
yep, nothing left at all,
all been sold

Actually 2 spot lights (one has been repaired but is fine now) and the right head light. they go on trade me when I pay my account.

bradc
05-12-2010, 09:49 AM
And the momo wheel ended up being mine for my ST-R :)