PDA

View Full Version : TD04 turbo

LouisC
18-11-2010, 11:41 AM
Does any bros change the TD04 turbo? What's the performance and any adverse effect? Thanks!

elnevio
18-11-2010, 03:05 PM
Somebody posted up a power graph the other day where they have changed to TD04 turbos, it seems: http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?52474-Redhot-vr3&highlight=td04

They will flow better and more efficiently for higher power outputs, but will also introduce some lag. Plus there are no off-the-shelf solutions for them, so custom manifolds, etc, have to be fabricated. You are also likely to find that various ancillaries like air con pump need relocating or deleting.

ILLEGAL
18-11-2010, 06:27 PM
TD04 are a oem turbo and would be more reliable than a cheap t3/t4.

Gly
19-11-2010, 03:51 AM
i have two sitting down in my workshop, (pulled apart ready for rebuild)
one day they'll be sitting in the vr4

ILLEGAL
19-11-2010, 08:36 AM
i have two sitting down in my workshop, (pulled apart ready for rebuild)
one day they'll be sitting in the vr4

did you get larger compressors in there??? will a 14b fit? what are they factory?

LouisC
19-11-2010, 12:01 PM
Recently, I found a pair of TD03 turbos with TD04 inner wheel. Just simply bolt-on without any modification on the exhaust system. Therefore, I don't know the performance of the TD04 and worry about any adverse effect to the durability of engine. Do I need to modify the fuel supply system as well?

Gowf
19-11-2010, 12:03 PM
Does any bros change the TD04 turbo? What's the performance and any adverse effect? Thanks!

If you want to know the hassle thats involved, look at my threads, or Valmes for that matter. Its not a cheap/easy job, but the results are worth it. I was using 13G's, made 450bhp, 500lbft, and was drivable everyday. Lag was no issue what so ever, a bit laggier than stock but still hitting 1.4bar by 3200 ish i think

swinks
19-11-2010, 02:52 PM
Or check out Kochajj thread or posts. He did mods based on Scubie TD04's with slight modifications to other parts.

ILLEGAL
19-11-2010, 07:09 PM
Recently, I found a pair of TD03 turbos with TD04 inner wheel. Just simply bolt-on without any modification on the exhaust system. Therefore, I don't know the performance of the TD04 and worry about any adverse effect to the durability of engine. Do I need to modify the fuel supply system as well?

this would be the ideal way to do this if td04 was as big as you wanted to go... only mods to the fuel system would be a fuel pump to add a little more pressure on the factory regulator... but then if you get bigger injectors, only goto around 500cc and use a Apexi S-AFC and a wideband.

Gly
19-11-2010, 08:54 PM
did you get larger compressors in there??? will a 14b fit? what are they factory?

its 2 subi td04-13G

as this seams the closest to being bolt on (still far from it)

wont be making a hybrid or anything like that,
im making them fit as they are

swinks
19-11-2010, 10:56 PM
Recently, I found a pair of TD03 turbos with TD04 inner wheel. Just simply bolt-on without any modification on the exhaust system.
Where did you find that hybride? More details please?

bradc
20-11-2010, 09:40 PM
Louis, I think everyone is going to want to know where you found those turbos and how to get more of them.

Ghost_2008
20-11-2010, 09:58 PM

So they are VR4 standard Turbo's with TD04 guts?........ does that make them effectively TD04's or have these been altered to increase flow as well?..........

To support an increase in air flow you will need to increase fueling. So a stronger fuel pump, larger injectors, ecu remap (if possible)/after market stand alone ecu........... not hugely costly, but if you dont do it properly you run the risk of leaning out the air fuel ratio and cause knock or worse in the engine...........

But you need to tell is where the turbo's came from and how much and do they have anymore?????

ILLEGAL
20-11-2010, 10:14 PM
To support an increase in air flow you will need to increase fueling. So a stronger fuel pump, larger injectors, ecu remap (if possible)/after market stand alone ecu.

first get a wideband o2 sensor.. only if it says you need fuel.. then injectors and something to control them (re-flash, Safc or ecu) become a need. thats the best thing about the karmen vortex airflow meters, is they automatically take into account the fact more air is being pulled thru it.. just means the fuel cut comes in earlier.

we 6A12 owners only have 275cc injectors from the factory but can upgrade to a evo4-9 turbo or T3/T4, and continue to run stock injectors. with stock turbos we can do 18psi. with the td05 or T3/T4 its only 13psi. now when i jump from 275cc upto 390cc i can just use a S-AFC to pull the extra fuel being fed and run over 25psi from the TD05. (we can re-flash our ecu tho like you can)

LouisC
21-11-2010, 09:42 AM
Yes, I don't want to do a big project to accommodate the TD04 turbo and this pair td03 turbo (with td04 guts both for fresh and exhaust with enlarged outlet) seems fit for me (just bolt on!). I have planned to change a bigger fuel pump and high pressure regulator. Would you kindly tell me which injector is suit for 6A13. Thanks~

LouisC
21-11-2010, 09:45 AM
first get a wideband o2 sensor.. only if it says you need fuel.. then injectors and something to control them (re-flash, Safc or ecu) become a need. thats the best thing about the karmen vortex airflow meters, is they automatically take into account the fact more air is being pulled thru it.. just means the fuel cut comes in earlier.

we 6A12 owners only have 275cc injectors from the factory but can upgrade to a evo4-9 turbo or T3/T4, and continue to run stock injectors. with stock turbos we can do 18psi. with the td05 or T3/T4 its only 13psi. now when i jump from 275cc upto 390cc i can just use a S-AFC to pull the extra fuel being fed and run over 25psi from the TD05. (we can re-flash our ecu tho like you can)

So do u means I need to change the factory airflow meter and O2 sensor? Thanks

LouisC
21-11-2010, 09:48 AM
So they are VR4 standard Turbo's with TD04 guts?........ does that make them effectively TD04's or have these been altered to increase flow as well?..........

To support an increase in air flow you will need to increase fueling. So a stronger fuel pump, larger injectors, ecu remap (if possible)/after market stand alone ecu........... not hugely costly, but if you dont do it properly you run the risk of leaning out the air fuel ratio and cause knock or worse in the engine...........

But you need to tell is where the turbo's came from and how much and do they have anymore?????

Yes but I don't know whether it is working as effective as TD04 turbo but the guts are the same as TD04.

Pic Name-TD04a: TD03 (upper) vs TD04(lower)- impeller/compressor wheels
Pic Name-TD04b: TD03 (right) vs TD04(left)
Pic Name-TD04c: TD03 (upper) vs TD04(lower) enlarged outlet

This pair of turbo (with new turbine and rebuild TD03 casing) is custom made by my friend and he also sent to factory for balancing. Price...I don't know in this moment but let you guys know later..

bradc
21-11-2010, 09:59 AM
Who made them for you?

ILLEGAL
21-11-2010, 11:11 AM
So do u means I need to change the factory airflow meter and O2 sensor? Thanks

no need to change either of them. just purchase a wideband 02 sensor and module and a gauge.. innovate make a LC-1 kit with gauge and sensor. this is only to keep a eye on fuel mixtures.. if it starts to run lean then look into upping the presure in the fuel lines.. if it still lean then it will need slightly bigger injectors. then you will need a re-flashed ecu or a Apexi S-AFC.

Wobble
21-11-2010, 11:26 AM
Yes but I don't know whether it is working as effective as TD04 turbo but the guts are the same as TD04.

Pic Name-TD04a: TD03 (upper) vs TD04(lower)- impeller/compressor wheels
Pic Name-TD04b: TD03 (right) vs TD04(left)
Pic Name-TD04c: TD03 (upper) vs TD04(lower) enlarged outlet

This pair of turbo (with new turbine and rebuild TD03 casing) is custom made by my friend and he also sent to factory for balancing. Price...I don't know in this moment but let you guys know later..

im guessing if your friend was to sort some more of these out then he could earn some $. i for one am very interested in performance of these and of course the price

have been thinking of a td04 conversion myself but im a bit worried about the amount of work and cost needed.

Kryton
21-11-2010, 03:08 PM
im guessing if your friend was to sort some more of these out then he could earn some $. i for one am very interested in performance of these and of course the price

have been thinking of a td04 conversion myself but im a bit worried about the amount of work and cost needed.

My thoughts exactly. I am also very interested

LouisC
21-11-2010, 04:45 PM
no need to change either of them. just purchase a wideband 02 sensor and module and a gauge.. innovate make a LC-1 kit with gauge and sensor. this is only to keep a eye on fuel mixtures.. if it starts to run lean then look into upping the presure in the fuel lines.. if it still lean then it will need slightly bigger injectors. then you will need a re-flashed ecu or a Apexi S-AFC.

o.i.c. Thanks. Actually I changed Mines ECU already. Do I need to install emanager to remap the fuel volume?

LouisC
21-11-2010, 05:01 PM
>|

OK, no problem and I can ask him but I need to know:

1)how many bros here are want to have a pair of this bloody>|>| , discount may be bargained
2)the turbine is totally new but a pair of used TD03 casing is need for this modification and rebuilt, any idea? source 2nd hand in HK or post from UK?
3)as I am in HK, does any bros in UK side be responsible to receive the turbos?
4)the turbo need to do balancing in Taiwan after rebuilt and modification, I need to check the time frame and transportation cost...
5)of-course, I need to check my friend's free time to do this..:bigcry:

Nutter_John
21-11-2010, 05:30 PM
well I'm sure we could do a special remap on one of our PFL ecu's to suit these on stock injectors , I recon you would get a good amount of extra power but may struggle to reach the compresor's max due to a small turbine from the rd03

bradc
21-11-2010, 07:00 PM
I am happy to send you a pair of stock housings. How much money are we looking at roughly?

LouisC
21-11-2010, 09:54 PM
This should be the fastest vr4 in HK modified by JUN. Two TD05 turbo installed. 520PS (on wheel) and 641.5Nm @5690RPM with 1.5 kg/cm2

mattnz
22-11-2010, 12:53 AM
:o :o

bradc
22-11-2010, 01:25 AM
I've seen that JUN one before

funny how the big single td08 is so weak

LouisC
22-11-2010, 02:06 AM
I've seen that JUN one before

funny how the big single td08 is so weak

TD08 is the 2nd stage modification and the owner didn't like it. Then he sent a whole care to Japan for modification.

swinks
23-11-2010, 03:54 PM
Louis, if any possible group order on td03/04 hybride, then I'm in;)

foxdie
23-11-2010, 04:10 PM
Hi LouisC,

1)how many bros here are want to have a pair of this bloody , discount may be bargained

You may find quite a few of us here in the UK are interested, you should put up a group buy offer when you have a packaged deal.

2)the turbine is totally new but a pair of used TD03 casing is need for this modification and rebuilt, any idea? source 2nd hand in HK or post from UK?
3)as I am in HK, does any bros in UK side be responsible to receive the turbos?
4)the turbo need to do balancing in Taiwan after rebuilt and modification, I need to check the time frame and transportation cost...

I have a better suggestion! Find someone in the UK willing to take delivery of a lot of new TD04 wheels, modify and balance the new turbos here in the UK (saving money and time) and then sell them on an exchange basis (like Nutter_John / KinkyAfro do with their 7201 ECU reflash mod) :)

I for one will be interested in this, I'm going to be aiming for 320+ horses on my VR-4 and I understand that rapidly approaches the limit of the TD03 turbos.

foxdie
23-11-2010, 04:32 PM
Also, just to start the ball rolling, I've just emailed a Turbo Balancing company in the UK for a quote on balancing batches of TD03s with TD04 wheels in them :)

Wobble
23-11-2010, 05:27 PM
nice one jason,

cant wait for the out come of this post,i will snap these up in aheart beat.
anything can do to help to get this up and running and i will.

Kryton
23-11-2010, 09:07 PM
Can't wait to hear how much these work out to. Nice work Jason

apeman69
24-11-2010, 01:51 AM
I suggested (over a year ago) that somebody contact CRTurbos regarding hybridisation, in my thread about the recons I bought http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?43778-Recon-turbos-you-can-get-them-here!
Perhaps now that we have some confirmation from abroad that something a bit different is possible it could be a good time to contact this company for information (which hybrids, recons etc turbos for a lot of the big and experienced UK tuning companies such as RSP: Rising Sun Performance, Conceptua Tuning, even Ben from Eurospec told me that he has had dealings with them).
I would enquire myself but I've lost a bit of interest in power chasing with the Legnum as I've got too much potential and work now with the Skyline and this is something that I wouldn't really be interested in at the moment unless it was chirpy chirpy cheap cheap!

I understand what you're saying, Jason, about somebody here, effectively, setting up their own cottage industry modifying TD03s, getting them balanced by someone else and then offering them for exchange. This would be the cheaper option as it would be an enthusiast doing it for the love of the car as well as to earn some cash. How realistic is this though? Do we have any peeps that could modify the housings, change the innards etc and that would be willing to do it? Balancing a turbo is not too much of a problem as there are companies that will happily do it for £40-50 per turbo.
It would be great if it comes off! :)

LouisC
24-11-2010, 07:28 AM
Have some updates now:
1) The price for one turbo is not as cheap as I expected (around £490 per turbo,including new TD04 turbine, balancing and modification of housing):runkest:. The housing modification (both fresh and exhaust air sides) is not simply enlarging the outlet, but also the housing inner side to accommodate the bigger TD04 turbine into TD03 housing.
2) If more than 5 pairs of turbo to be confirmed, I may able to request for extra discount (may be 5~10%).
3) For the turbo housing, you may group all 2nd hand housings together and ship to HK or I source some 2nd turbo in HK (around £80~£90 per pair).
4) The above cost not includes the transportation between UK and HK.

Finally, I have another suggestion. You may order a pair of turbo and ship to UK. Then, source any other turbo manufacturer in UK to do such modification and the $ could be further reduced...

foxdie
24-11-2010, 09:40 AM
Hmm, at that price I'm not sure if it's worth it, can anyone else comment?

Nutter_John
24-11-2010, 10:08 AM
£1000 for a pair of hybrid turbo that means you can use the stock manifold and downpipes is a good price to be fair given it should get you on the door or 400 bhp , you pay £1300+ just for one hybrid turbo on an evo

My concern about this whole thing is the amount of metal needed to be removed from the housings and the long term stresses on it , thses have been looked at in the uk by Two company's and they both said it's not possible to do anything with the td03's due to the size increase needed . Has an xray's been taken of the housings after they have been used for say three months to check for internal cracks and stress marks in the metal ?

foxdie
24-11-2010, 10:12 AM
£1000 for a pair of hybrid turbo that means you can use the stock manifold and downpipes is a good price to be fair given it should get you on the door or 400 bhp , you pay £1300+ just for one hybrid turbo on an evo

That's £1000 before shipping / import tax / duty / VAT / penny pinching bas***ds getting their grubby hands on it :)

My concern about this whole thing is the amount of metal needed to be removed from the housings and the long term stresses on it , thses have been looked at in the uk by Two company's and they both said it's not possible to do anything with the td03's due to the size increase needed . Has an xray's been taken of the housings after they have been used for say three months to check for internal cracks and stress marks in the metal ?

That's a good point, what are our alternatives at this point that can keep the same pipework (or maybe just a small aka cheap change to implement)?

LouisC
24-11-2010, 11:27 AM
Hmm, I also concern the price many be little bit high and I am still considerating......Also, give more information about the performance.

1) EVC setting Low- 0.75bar with peak pressure 1.2bar and High - 1.2 bar with peak pressure 1.6 bar
2) He has droven his legnum for 3 months at daily basis (around 100km per day) and so far, nothing problem observed.
3) Nothing modification works on the manifold, just simply bolt-on, but a pair of water pipes to turbo need to cut-off as the TD04 turbo without a need to cool down by water, just by engine oil.
4) As no any more water need to cool down the turbo, the water temp drop around 5~10C but the oil temp increase around 3~5C

Regarding the modification works for housing, only the fresh air (alum. housing) need to be enlarged and the housing thickness will be reduced but it should be not a concern as the temp and pressure at that side is not too high.

For the exhaust air, the enlargement works involved are cutting off the existing inlet ring and welding another bigger inlet ring to accomodate the TD04 turbine. So, the housing thickness at exhaust side will not be reduced. -see pics TD04 (left) vs TD03 (right)

mike74
24-11-2010, 12:06 PM
Would it be at all possible to make up an adapter plate that sits between the manifold & tubby's? I've not looked at space constraints or anything it just seems that 'could' be an easier way of doing things?! /Hmmm

swinks
24-11-2010, 12:42 PM
Hmm, at that price I'm not sure if it's worth it, can anyone else comment?
Well, I think it's a fair price. Seems high, but as John previously said, it's p&p kit. Bear in mind, going Scuby's TD04s way it's in the end similar cost And much more hassle involved.
Due to duties and taxes. We are talking about HK, so far anything purchased by myself from there came without any extra taxation :bananadan, unlike US purchases...
Although I'd agree that reboring alloy side of tubby doesn't weak hybride, must say that my only concern is mentioned welding on cast iron side of tubby. Not keen on any welding on the exhaust side. Unless it is fabricated by professionals with lifetime guarantee.

Siamblue
24-11-2010, 12:50 PM
I have a friend in Brum that knows his turbos, i will send him the link of this page, has anyone got a link to the specs of the 13g turbos? what are the limits for the larger turbo to be fitted in terms of space?
On the Volvos we use the Td 04 series as well, but being a 5cyl 2319cc we only have one turbo, upgrades for us are standard spec (conical flange >1996)15g 225bhp, (>1997 straight flange and 1998> angled flange)16t 240bhp, ( 1998 straight and 1999 angled)18t 250bhp, (angled 1999>) 19t which is on the larger bore cars 2435cc 265bhp, these can and do in some cases except for the 15g as it is conicled flanged use the same turbine housings,
the limits on the Volvos are the turbine housings because of the lack of space as the turbo is fitted to the back of the engine in front of the bulkhead, so they suffer from heatsoak, some members have fitted Garrett 2871r in place and are getting over 400bhp. sorry if i am boring you about volvos.. lol.

Wobble
24-11-2010, 06:38 PM
i think that price is high but possibly do-able.like others have said would need to know the longativity of these as dont want problems 6 months down the line.

also what sort of price would you expect from doing a scooby td04 conversion all in?

LouisC
24-11-2010, 06:42 PM
It seems some concerns are being rasied on the welding work on exhaust side but personnally, I don't worry too much as the welding work is done by professional metal welder (lifetime warranty may not be possible but I can ask to carry out welding test i.e.Magnetic Particle Testing, to assure the welding quality).

Anyway, another safe way is only to modify the fresh air side and boring the fresh air housing (TD04 impeller + TD03 compressor wheel) but the performance must not as good as the both side TD04 as explained by my friend. Also, only modifying the fresh air side will be cheaper (around$360) and also, group buy may have further discount but need to further negotiate....

Kenneth
25-11-2010, 05:19 AM
Anyway, another safe way is only to modify the fresh air side and boring the fresh air housing (TD04 impeller + TD03 compressor wheel) but the performance must not as good as the both side TD04 as explained by my friend. Also, only modifying the fresh air side will be cheaper (around$360) and also, group buy may have further discount but need to further negotiate....

I wouldn't advise this modification. This is one hybrid that we have actual experience of. I am not aware of anyone who has done this mod and managed to keep the compressor wheel nut from coming loose and destroying the compressor. I have recollection of this happening to at least 3 different members. :(

hrsyah
30-11-2010, 05:56 AM
I used 2 TD04 GTO (6g72tt) got 341.9 WHP boost 1.4bar with custom intake (TB mustang 5.0ltr),other parts including standard 61a13tt injector,rod,piston etc..
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1138.snc4/150067_455088534402_524729402_5513285_3627368_n.jp g
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs480.ash2/75300_455087304402_524729402_5513258_248504_n.jpg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1119.snc4/148186_455088669402_524729402_5513287_7076914_n.jp g

hrsyah
08-12-2010, 05:52 AM
Now after boost up to 1.6bar we got 414.6 whp/429 lbft

VR457
08-12-2010, 05:55 PM
That's a lot of power!

GalantOnly
08-12-2010, 06:00 PM
On standard injectors??:o

hrsyah
09-12-2010, 05:41 AM
yes but haltech notice it's about 80% duty cycle of standar injector :)
The key of my mods are:
1. Twin TD04 turbos
2. 75mm TB Mustang 5.0ltr with custom manifold
3. Haltech PS500
4. Head porting

micha11
22-12-2010, 09:58 PM
i really would like to buy a pair hybrids, i think price is ok if it is plug and play.

micha11
01-01-2011, 04:04 PM
i have found this site:
http://www.turbokits.com/3000gt_vr4_stealth_turbo_upgrades.html
could these turbos be possible ?

Nutter_John
01-01-2011, 05:52 PM
Those are for the GTO , aka VR4 3000gt

Madhav
25-01-2011, 09:48 AM
The obvious solution to the high costs of the hybrids is to send the guy in hong kong a pair of td03s AND a pair of second hand td04's (can be purchased here in Oz for £180 a pair). How much for this option? If we supply our own set of td04's?

jjayokocha
27-01-2011, 06:26 PM
I have actually fitted a few Starlets/Glanza's with TD04's from Sccobies and was very impressed. On std internals with boost around 0.9 they were producing anything from 190hp - 214hp.

LouisC
07-02-2011, 05:30 AM
Recently, we have two legnums sucessfully did the modification with two TD04 turbine in HK and the 0-100km/h acceleration was recorded around 4.7~4.9s~ For the first one, the car has run around 6 months and no problem was observed so far. The second one just fitted the turbo for 2 months and is still under testing. I will keep updating the story here~

SAF68
27-03-2011, 12:48 PM
Those are for the GTO , aka VR4 3000gt

Hum...Yes and No.... GTO have td04 9B and Eudm 3000GT have TD04 13G ...Big difference on the flow map! I'm newbee on 6A13TT but i have a 3000GT VR4 with big mods and 900whp.. I bought a legnum to swap the 6A13TT on a FTO but i have a couple of question about turbos and injectors..

First , i know that the legnum turbo had a td03 turbos and i would like to know if i can find a t04 bolt on ? ( like GTO or Subaru , saab etcc)
Second ,What is the size of the stock injectors of the 6A13TT? , can i swap with other Denso Style ( like Evo 560cc , because i think that is a tinny injectors like GTO 360cc)
Third , anyway , i'm AEM tuner and it will be not a problem to tune the engine with other injectors and supporting mods but i never see an ems made by AEM for the JDM Galant/Legnum .

Thank's all for the reply :)

Saf

bradc
27-03-2011, 06:52 PM
If you read through the thread you'll realise there is no such thing as a bolt on turbo for these cars. Some are easier to fit on than others though (of course!)

Sard make a particular model of injector that suits and I beleive it is the same as some Toyota injectors.

There is no AEM for VR-4's

twisted32
11-04-2011, 01:04 PM
LouisC- Do you have the specs of the actual TD04 core that has been used? There are a lot of different turbine/compressor wheel combinations. In particular I would like to know what size compressor wheel the housing can handle after some machine work (ie 9b, 10t, 12t, 13g etc)

kares_leni
25-04-2012, 07:27 PM
you can fit 19t compressor wheel which is the biggest one for tdo4 ,after machining work ,you can produce about 250-300hp from them.

EdmundVR4
22-05-2012, 01:57 AM
I used 2 TD04 GTO (6g72tt) got 341.9 WHP boost 1.4bar with custom intake (TB mustang 5.0ltr),other parts including standard 61a13tt injector,rod,piston etc..
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1138.snc4/150067_455088534402_524729402_5513285_3627368_n.jp g
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs480.ash2/75300_455087304402_524729402_5513258_248504_n.jpg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1119.snc4/148186_455088669402_524729402_5513287_7076914_n.jp g
Very nice...
I have TD0413T's on my VR4 & making about 310 WHP with 95RON fuel. What is your opinion on the head porting ? Did it increase power & boost response ?
Thanks.

sampsulo
22-05-2012, 08:33 AM
Very nice...
I have TD0413T's on my VR4 & making about 310 WHP with 95RON fuel. What is your opinion on the head porting ? Did it increase power & boost response ?
Thanks.

what supporting mods you got on this?

EdmundVR4
30-05-2012, 04:53 PM
what supporting mods you got on this?

Haltech E6K, 550cc injectors, 2.5" downpipes to 3" exhaust, K&N Panel Filter, Cooling Mist Water Injection.........

sampsulo
31-05-2012, 06:54 AM
Oh cool. Soma retuned ECU and some injectors and bigger FMIC should see me well near that figure.
Now I have more reason to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk