PDA

View Full Version : Photos From Welly Meet In Petone 21st Nov 2010

VR4 MAD
21-11-2010, 08:13 AM
Right, firstly a big thank you to all those that did come along today, inspite of the weather being a little bit less that perfect.............. /thankyou

Still it was good to have a chance to meet everyone and have a chat.

Here are the photos I took because it seems I got picked to be the 'official CVR4 photographer'............... again. /bananaroc

Here is the full crews cars for the day (Cars L to R) - Simon, Terry, Ray, Jeremy, Me (Wynn), and Pierre. That's 3x Legnums and 3x Galants.

Here we start to see the differences between Legnum owners and Galant owners................ Legnum owners can't park for sh*t.........../pan :sigh: /Grrr

And the Galant owners showing how the parking should be done for photos............. :pimp2: /Camera

The owners standing behind the cars are (L to R) Simon, Jeremy, Ray, Pierre and Terry.

All lined up for a "Le Mans" style race start........... Yea right, but lined up looking good though................ :party:

And looking from the back............. sorry Terry but yours seems the be hidden from view in that shot.............. :| /duh :uhoh2:

And the view most people see of Galant VR4s.............. :P :snore:

And Legnums too........... with Simon "the Wing Man" whose Leggie is on the end .............. /notworthy

And finally the Leggies in all their glory .................../rally

Enjoy.

/toycar

pbaron
21-11-2010, 08:30 AM
Good work Wynn, cheers.

CANDEE
21-11-2010, 09:20 AM
Looks good Wynn, next time you will need to bring the DSLR, cr@p weather or not.. :P Oh and pref with charged batteries eh??? :P

We will train the new guys on the method of how to park.. it just takes time... lol

ILLEGAL
21-11-2010, 09:23 AM
very nice.. good on you guys for showing up on such a day. terrys Legy blends in nicely :P yeh nah very good!

kNuTz
21-11-2010, 07:25 PM
@Parking: Hahahah surprised nothing was said when I pulled up :embarasse. Meh, there to meet not having parking competitions :P

Was good to catch up with you guys, /thankyou you organizing it.

Oggie
21-11-2010, 08:47 PM
very nice.. good on you guys for showing up on such a day. terrys Legy blends in nicely :P yeh nah very good!

Went to go for a leak this mornign and was bone dry , now i know why. you had already taken the piss out of me :P

but seriously. good to meet everyone.

my car hides good because its "stealthy"

Oggie
21-11-2010, 08:49 PM
Looks good Wynn, next time you will need to bring the DSLR, cr@p weather or not.. :P Oh and pref with charged batteries eh??? :P

We will train the new guys on the method of how to park.. it just takes time... lol

I found out what the rattling was in both back doors. factory speakers are blown lol. eeasily fixed tbh.

popin
21-11-2010, 09:30 PM
Lol knew I should have corrected parking >_<

Won't be wingman anymore...thanks for the spoiler Pierre :D

low_vr4
22-11-2010, 12:16 AM
ill be there next time guys, picking up my legnum this friday/woot2/woot2/woot2/woot2/woot2/woot2

its beautiful

low_vr4
22-11-2010, 12:17 AM
oh and is it ok to put 95 in vr4 legnum? i know 98 is better but is 95/96 ok?

kNuTz
22-11-2010, 01:12 AM
I use 95/96 with no issues...

CANDEE
22-11-2010, 02:46 AM
Yes you can run it on 95, but it will be down on power. I ran my old car on 95 for about 30,000k's with no issues at all. :)

CANDEE
22-11-2010, 02:46 AM
I found out what the rattling was in both back doors. factory speakers are blown lol. eeasily fixed tbh.

Very easily fixed matey. :)

CANDEE
22-11-2010, 02:47 AM
Lol knew I should have corrected parking >_<

Won't be wingman anymore...thanks for the spoiler Pierre :D

Pierre is good like that. :) Looks in garage at all the bits that have found their way into my garage from his one... lol

Oggie
22-11-2010, 04:20 AM
Pierre is good like that. :) Looks in garage at all the bits that have found their way into my garage from his one... lol

i have to scrape up some monies to buy a leather interior off of him and a wooden steerign wheel and a new set of headlights.

rayray24
22-11-2010, 09:58 PM
Hey Team, Sorry I missed this. I have to make a last minute trip to palmy and get the brother. Looks like we have some nice cars down here in the welly crew looking good guys.

VR4 MAD
23-11-2010, 10:25 AM
Hey Ryan, yea it was a shame you weren't able to make it as it would have been good to catch up cause we haven't seen you in ages.

As it was, we were hoping for a near record turn out if everyone who wanted to be there had made it, but for one reason or another, many didn't get there .................... :(

I do know several people, like yourself Ryan, had clashing events/commitments and just couldn't be there unfortunately, but that's to be expected, I suppose, if you have a large group of busy people. /pan

Oh well maybe another time............... aye Scott, Mike, Ross, Jan, Dixon, and Karl ................ maybe they were :sleeping: or :sick2: and had a /Fever or had a :party: /juggle to go to or just plain forgot :oops: :smash: :furious4: /catfight /JawDroppi

And with better weather, I'm sure more would have made it................................... /STP :coat

Anyway till next time.............. /rally

/toycar

Hey Team, Sorry I missed this. I have to make a last minute trip to palmy and get the brother. Looks like we have some nice cars down here in the welly crew looking good guys.

popin
23-11-2010, 09:23 PM
Haha lovely use of emoticons Wynn :jester: