PDA

View Full Version : Anyone keen to help me do a few jobs to my car on Saturday or nextweek?

popin
23-11-2010, 09:37 PM
Anyone willing to help me with a few jobs on Saturday (Or maybe sometime nextweek)?

I need to do the following to my car, was going to do it myself, but seeing as I haven't done it specifically with a Legnum VR4 I thought it might be better to have help from someone more knowledgeable to make sure I don't stuff anything up :p

Need to:

Refit the steering wheel, it's been installed wonky (Don't think its a wheel alignment issue as its way off for it to be that)
Fit a new Power steering belt, and maybe change the PS fluid while I'm at it.

So mainly just need someone to guide me/check my work/boss me around rather than do these jobs themselves as I would like to gain the experience :book:

Box of beer in it for the particular person or name your price :deal2:

P.S Can anyone recommend what PS fluid to get? And best place for a belt? Repco quoted me $57 for one :inquisiti

Oh and unable to use my place as I don't have enough room and whatnot, so preferably would have to use your garage or do a parking lot job /Hmmm

Can supply tools myself if need be

taylor
25-11-2010, 06:57 AM
Pay for my airfare and sure mate.

haha im sure someone from welly will be along shortly with a more constructive offer

pbaron
25-11-2010, 08:59 AM
Hey Simon, I will be doing some prep work on my car on Saturday morning, if you come out I can steer you in the right direction and keep you out of trouble.

Cheers.

popin
25-11-2010, 09:34 AM
Oh awesome that would be great Pierre :)

What time should I be there?

pbaron
25-11-2010, 11:45 AM
9:30 should be good, cheers.