PDA

View Full Version : 4 x 17" sport alloys.

Nick Mann
20-09-2004, 08:33 PM
Okay, I have 4 17" sport alloys. 4 stud, pcd 114, offset 50. One is in very good condition, one in goodish condition, 2 curbed and buckled.

I think they are worth £100 to me as they are, so if you match that they are yours.

I don't particularly want to split them, as what good is less than four to me? A local guy says he can take the flats out for approx £20 a wheel and powder coat them for £35 a wheel. I will do that with the dodgy 2 and keep them if no-one wants them for £100.

vrtt
25-09-2004, 08:05 PM
I will have them but i live in manchester i have seen these on a evo 1 and they look nice

what can we do about that is there a way you can get them delivered mate my number is 07967239244

how bad is the alloy buckled will it shake bad on the car

scc
10-01-2005, 11:50 PM
Does anyone know the mitsu part number for the centre caps?

Apparently, the current mitsu wheels on my v6 sport are different from the original factory spec checked out by the chassis number.

My wheels look exactly the same as the ones in the picture.

Cheers,
Scc

Nick Mann
11-01-2005, 11:06 PM
?

Those are original spec wheels. No longer for sale, incidentally, as the current owner of the car took them with him! But maybe they were put on by the dealer, so not original FACTORY spec? I think they were a UK only item.

ritch_w
12-01-2005, 11:11 AM
Does anyone know the mitsu part number for the centre caps?

Apparently, the current mitsu wheels on my v6 sport are different from the original factory spec checked out by the chassis number.

My wheels look exactly the same as the ones in the picture.

Cheers,
Scc

what galant do you have?

BTW centre caps were about £17 +vat from Mitsu, when i was looking for one - I went to an alloy wheel place and they supplied a "team Dynamics" cap for £5

Team Dynamics make these wheels - they are a variation of their motorsport wheel
http://www.rimstock.co.uk/rimstockframeset.htm

Nick Mann
12-01-2005, 11:20 AM
Also see here:

http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5357

richard_v6
07-04-2006, 08:30 PM
Okay, I have 4 17" sport alloys. 4 stud, pcd 114, offset 50. One is in very good condition, one in goodish condition, 2 curbed and buckled.

I think they are worth £100 to me as they are, so if you match that they are yours.

I don't particularly want to split them, as what good is less than four to me? A local guy says he can take the flats out for approx £20 a wheel and powder coat them for £35 a wheel. I will do that with the dodgy 2 and keep them if no-one wants them for £100.
hi nick do u still have the sport alloys or hsve thay gone due to post being a 5 months old cheers rich
sorry i didnt look at l8ter theads my mistake

Nick Mann
07-04-2006, 08:36 PM
LOL! The post is a year and five months old. I sold them on with the car. They are Team Dynamics wheels - can't remember the style at the moment, but they are now out of production.

richard_v6
07-04-2006, 08:45 PM
LOL! The post is a year and five months old. I sold them on with the car. They are Team Dynamics wheels - can't remember the style at the moment, but they are now out of production.
i'll get my coat/pan

Nick Mann
07-04-2006, 08:52 PM
LOL! /haz

scc
07-04-2006, 10:59 PM
hi nick do u still have the sport alloys or hsve thay gone due to post being a 5 months old cheers rich
sorry i didnt look at l8ter theads my mistake

I'll have a set of 4 available soon, but need to test their condition first. Forked out for a set of new alloys from mitsu :(

Got another 2 alloys available to go now but are slightly buckled if you're interested ?
Was going to see if I could get them fixed but hadn't had the time yet.

Cheers,
scc

Paul Beazer
09-04-2006, 10:40 PM
i'll get my coat/pan

Now they're mine, all mine (well they have been for 17 months!).