PDA

View Full Version : Last Call

Polabear
21-09-2004, 06:32 PM
Ok I got me some nice Noo red hoses, they fitted first time no problem no adjustments ..nada..so all is now ready for the run of them......car now stops like a Biaatch with her draws round her ankles..... :lipsrseal

Ok last call for hoses if Ya'll want to get them for the Pod meet......

Wirdy - Carboline
WODJNO - Yellow
Calum - Clear
Rally 205 - Red + 2" On Fronts
Sprocket - Plain Braided
legnum Boy - Carboline
Dan_G - Clear
Zedy1 - Red
Kevin AP - Red

Wodjno
21-09-2004, 07:10 PM
Ok I got me some nice Noo red hoses, they fitted first time no problem no adjustments ..nada..so all is now ready for the run of them......car now stops like a Biaatch with her draws round her ankles..... :lipsrseal

Ok last call for hoses if Ya'll want to get them for the Pod meet......

Wirdy - Carboline
WODJNO - Sexy Blue
Calum - Sexy Blue
Rally 205 - Red + 2" all round
Sprocket - Plain Braided
legnum Boy - Carboline
Dan_G - Sexy Blue
Hi Pola .. Any chance of some piccys of the hoses as a sneak preview .. :D PS has it made THAT much difference to the breaking and what fluid are you running thru them thar pipes .. ? ;)

Spirit
21-09-2004, 08:17 PM
Thats good news Sean - top result mate ;)

Polabear
23-09-2004, 09:55 AM
Hi Pola .. Any chance of some piccys of the hoses as a sneak preview .. :D PS has it made THAT much difference to the breaking and what fluid are you running thru them thar pipes .. ? ;)

Didn't have a chance to get any before or while being fitted, but these give you the general idea...Fluid is Motul RBF 600 fully synthetic.

Polabear
23-09-2004, 06:25 PM
Ok, the order goes in tomorrow........ :D

Dan_G
23-09-2004, 08:17 PM
Ok, the order goes in tomorrow........ :D

Cant wait... :rolleyes5

by the way, they look ...... :thumbsup:

zedy1
23-09-2004, 10:23 PM
some for me too sean pls :$

Polabear
24-09-2004, 09:02 AM
some for me too sean pls :$

What colour...?, length,..? are you running stock calipers..? reply ASAP..or PM me ASAP..

Bear