PDA

View Full Version : Wanted VR-4 stock body kit

2003galantes
25-06-2003, 07:21 PM
Hello everyone, I am from the U.S. in INSERT INTO post VALUES ( florida) and i am looking for someone looking to selll me their front bumper,side skirts,rear bumper. Im doing a project conversion on my U.s. 2003 galant es. I wish it was the vr-4 model but unfortunately they dont offer that here. However i had a custom modified turbo designed for my car which boosted the stock hp from 145hp to 224hp with a t3/t4 turbo . the only thing i need now is the bodykit from a vr-4 model and a evo style wing and my project is done. If any of you are looking to sell your bodykit or are able to get me a kit i would be happy to buy it from you. please let me know if you can help me out and if you know what the shipping threw customs may run..they do sell bodykits here in the u.s. but they are that cheap fiberglass and the styles are wy to agressive for my taste, Thank you Sincerely Marco

haydar
25-06-2003, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by 2003galantes
Hello everyone, I am from the U.S. in INSERT INTO post VALUES ( florida) and i am looking for someone looking to selll me their front bumper,side skirts,rear bumper. Im doing a project conversion on my U.s. 2003 galant es. I wish it was the vr-4 model but unfortunately they dont offer that here. However i had a custom modified turbo designed for my car which boosted the stock hp from 145hp to 224hp with a t3/t4 turbo . the only thing i need now is the bodykit from a vr-4 model and a evo style wing and my project is done. If any of you are looking to sell your bodykit or are able to get me a kit i would be happy to buy it from you. please let me know if you can help me out and if you know what the shipping threw customs may run..they do sell bodykits here in the u.s. but they are that cheap fiberglass and the styles are wy to agressive for my taste, Thank you Sincerely Marco

You should try a Japanese second hand car part supplier. The standard body kit for the VR4 was also used on other Galant models such as the ST and so you have a greater chance of finding the second hand parts in Japan. Try the following site but there are more....

http://www.jappartsdirect.co.uk/

Spirit
25-06-2003, 10:58 PM
Have a look here aswell mate: http://www.advangbltd.co.uk/

Regards

Pete

2003galantes
25-06-2003, 11:13 PM
Thanx everyone, Thats a great help. If you see anymore sites please feel free to post them in.thanx.

P.S. Now if i can just find and EVO 7 wing to fit on the car i would d be all set.

Spirit
25-06-2003, 11:26 PM
Like this ?

Spirit
25-06-2003, 11:26 PM
On same website I posted above mate:

BraindG
25-06-2003, 11:32 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...... :uhoh:

Spirit
25-06-2003, 11:37 PM
Not to my liking either mate but each to their own I say :nono:

Pete

BraindG
25-06-2003, 11:39 PM
this one looks fairly cool though..

Spirit
25-06-2003, 11:46 PM
Same car ain't it mate ?

BraindG
25-06-2003, 11:47 PM
erm.. was in a different section :confused:

but the kits looks fairly cool

2003galantes
26-06-2003, 12:01 AM
the wing does look almost exactly like that but it doesnt have that divider in the middle of the wing. and in regards to the style how im designing my car it looks like the car i saw in the section of pictures post called "my baby" except instead of red for the car , my car is titanium grey with a carbon fiber evo hood. I like a nice lowered stance body kit but nothing too agressive.

you wouldnt beleive how hard it is to find good parts for the galant here in the u.s. ..i cant even find a gauge pillar for my boost gauges. marco

Brind
26-06-2003, 12:08 AM
Welcome to the site.

It would be interesting to see pictures of car 2003galantes.

ChrisG has an EVO style spoiler.

pr8gg
26-06-2003, 01:06 AM
I am also looking for a front bumper for my US specs Galant, I am specialy interested in the one on the Pete vr-4, I understand this is a type-s, right? this front bumper/spoiler is what I want, can anyone tell me were can I buy one? thanks for your hepl guys.;)

kammy.ahmed
27-06-2003, 01:44 AM
Try this link , they have standard body panels, from Japan i think.
http://www.hkgalant.com/emodify.html

kgs@kingsmart.com.hk

They quoted me :-
K339-FBINSERT INTO post VALUES (galant VR4 front bumper)....USD150.00/PC

K349-FBLINSERT INTO post VALUES (front spoiler galant VR4)...USD70.00/pc

Not including frieght.

haydar
27-06-2003, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by kammy.ahmed
Try this link , they have standard body panels, from Japan i think.
http://www.hkgalant.com/emodify.html

kgs@kingsmart.com.hk

They quoted me :-
K339-FBINSERT INTO post VALUES (galant VR4 front bumper)....USD150.00/PC

K349-FBLINSERT INTO post VALUES (front spoiler galant VR4)...USD70.00/pc

Not including frieght.

Is that the newer style bumper?

2003galantes
27-06-2003, 03:06 PM
what i noticed on the kit by kgs is that it differs slightly from my car in that my 2003 galant has a 1 piece bumper and that kit has a bumper and a separate front grill.Can i get that kit and then by a additl grill? If anybody has any ideas please let me know. I have the money burning a hole in my pocket...lol Marco

kammy.ahmed
27-06-2003, 04:44 PM
No that is the pre facelift model bumper. Still looking for a newer shape bumper but i think Mitsy UK will be have them££££'s
As for the grill i am sure you will be able to one separate, or alternatively you can buy the whole lot direct from Mitsubishi UK.