PDA

View Full Version : Postman Pat Retires....

Kieran
23-09-2004, 09:53 PM
Postman Pat is coming up for retirement and some of his customers want to give him a retirement present.

On his last round he's just about to post the letter throught the door when it opens. The chap gives him a crate of beer and wishes him a happy retirement.

Postman Pat thanks him and move on to the next house. The door again opens and he's promply given a box of best Cuban cigars. He thanks the owner and moves onto the next house.

The door opens and he is greeted by a beautiful Blonde dressed in a skimpy nighty. She grabs him by the hand and leads him upstairs where she spends the next hour giving him wild passionate sex. Afterwards she takes him downstairs and cooks him a full English breakfast with all the trimmings. As postman Pat is just about to finish she slips a £5 pound note under his glass of orange juice.

Postman Pat is very curious and says to the lady "I'm very grateful for the wonderful hour of passionate sex and the cooked breakfast is fab but what's the £5 note for?".

The blonde replies "I didn't know what to get you for your retirement so I asked my husband last night, and he said, "Screw 'im and give him a fiver". The cooked breakfast was my idea!" :laugh:

Earl
24-09-2004, 12:47 AM
LOL :laugh: