PDA

View Full Version : Already for Sale????

VR4WGN
19-12-2010, 06:53 PM
what happend here? i got an email from the new owner asking if id trade with mine for this and said no,whys it for sale so fast already or??

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Cars/Mitsubishi/Legnum/auction-341378666.htm

low_vr4
20-12-2010, 12:03 PM
what happend here? i got an email from the new owner asking if id trade with mine for this and said no,whys it for sale so fast already or??

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Cars/Mitsubishi/Legnum/auction-341378666.htm

He needed the cash for xmas/new year and was moving out

Oggie
20-12-2010, 12:28 PM
He needed the cash for xmas/new year and was moving out

also selling so soon means nothing with petrol prices rapidly rising ove 2 buck a litre.

Mike didnt you consider sellign your car after you bought it?

VR4WGN
20-12-2010, 06:46 PM
so the person that purchased your old vr4 didnt want the running costs?? but i thort he already purchased it as he joind on here didnt he?
if you want a fast car then brave up and pay the gas ... if you dont want to pay gas buy a moped or a bicycle .....

kNuTz
20-12-2010, 10:14 PM
I have to admit that I didn't expect the running cost of the VR4 when I first got it, but as stated it's a big car with a big thurst for lots of fun :D

Oggie
20-12-2010, 10:31 PM
so the person that purchased your old vr4 didnt want the running costs?? but i thort he already purchased it as he joind on here didnt he?
if you want a fast car then brave up and pay the gas ... if you dont want to pay gas buy a moped or a bicycle .....

I am not sure what his reasons are tbh.

my car chews through the gas if i am heavy footed, so I now just nanna drive it usually.

if i was to get a different make of car it would have to be a rx8 or a mini truck of soem sort.

scottie2hotti
21-12-2010, 12:31 AM
I'm not going to lie I dont like that spoiler

KiwiTT
21-12-2010, 01:50 AM
my car chews through the gas if i am heavy footed, so I now just nanna drive it usually.I tried that ... it makes negligible difference, and it takes away the fun of having it. Boring commuting in traffic is the real dampener.

Fully
21-12-2010, 05:53 AM
Why should it matter?
He brought it, it is now his, he can do what he likes with it =)

low_vr4
21-12-2010, 06:16 AM
also selling so soon means nothing with petrol prices rapidly rising ove 2 buck a litre.

Mike didnt you consider sellign your car after you bought it?

Not seriously, going to get a new ecu and a tune so hopefully it will become abit better on fuel. Happy driving my lancer as a run around and the VR4 for longer trips/bit more fun(in the wet =) ) I have had probably half a dozen people come up to me when ive been parking or at work commenting on my car and if id sell it. Its just too fun, but then again an s14 is just as fun and probably alot better on gas.

Oggie
21-12-2010, 06:39 AM
Not seriously, going to get a new ecu and a tune so hopefully it will become abit better on fuel. Happy driving my lancer as a run around and the VR4 for longer trips/bit more fun(in the wet =) ) I have had probably half a dozen people come up to me when ive been parking or at work commenting on my car and if id sell it. Its just too fun, but then again an s14 is just as fun and probably alot better on gas.

last lan party i went to in oct. one of the guys had a s15 . jesus **** me it was quick. had bov flutter soemthign bad sounded good. but we all know bov flutter aint good.

and the freakign thing was lower than ants dick is to the ground and stilll ran good. must say i was impressed.

VR4WGN
21-12-2010, 10:07 AM
this is a vr4 site ey guys? NISMO is around somewhere lol....