PDA

View Full Version : What are the benefits in CVR4?

rikward
27-09-2004, 05:18 PM
Hi,

I am picking up my new (well it's a '98) Legnum VR4 this weekend and I am have noticed the distinct lack of information regarding the VR4 on the net :sad3: . Your site does appear to have the best links to information regarding all kinds of issues, queries and questions.

Nevertheless, what benefits would I get from joining the exclusive CVR4 memebers, rather than simply becoming a member or simply remaining a guest? I appreciate the advise people would be willing to give, but are there added bonues of becoming a member of CVR4 like, discounted and/or reliable contacts for servicing etc?

Your response is most appreciated.

Richard (Hampshire, England)

Spirit
27-09-2004, 07:53 PM
Here's the list of benefits:

Club VR4 Membership Card
Club VR4 car stickers
Club discounts (for further details please see members area )
First choice to attend future events
Pictures of your car in the Members Cars section

And most important of all - access to the MEMBERS ONLY forum.....this area alone could save you the membership fee in 5 minutes with the hints/tips/advise stored in there ;)

Please be aware the annual fee is now £20, and also the "Committee" are in the process of ensuring all the "juicy" info is moved to the members area.

Oh, and welcome to CVR4 ;)

Nick Mann
27-09-2004, 08:21 PM
I think the site should save you £20.

In my opinion it is worth that just to pay the costs of keeping it running. There is a great group of people here, and an ever increasing knowledge base. Bring your car to a meet, and if we can't tell you something about it which you don't already know, then I'll give you the £20 to join myself!!

Good choice of car, by the way! ;)

wirdy
28-09-2004, 12:49 AM
Good car choice Rik :) & welcome to ClubVR4.

I'll echo the above comments & add that you'll get plenty of good info from just being a registered user. However, we're just a small club compared to the Lancer boys etc & we appreciate the help any joining member makes in his / her small donation of £20 to keep the club going as well as it does.

You'll get a great welcome from us all, but become an information freeloader & your questions will eventually sit unanswered ;)

Spirit
28-09-2004, 07:18 AM
I like that Wirdy.....maybe we could get "Registered User" changed to "Information Freeloader" :lolz:

The guys are right, there are many on here who don't just see what benefits they get from the £20, they see the benefits to the club also of them paying the £20. ;)

Of course you don't know us yet, but trust us when we say you won't regret joining up.

rikward
28-09-2004, 09:59 AM
Thanks all for the feedback. I also agree with the "Freeloader" comment and it's nice to see others feel this way. I am also a member of an RGV club and I pi :lipsrseal :lipsrseal ed off people abusing the club forums.

I'll galdly hand over 20 notes. I'll sort out membership in a mo.

I wanted to know if anyone has done an LPG conversion, but I'll start a new thread for that :-D

rikward
28-09-2004, 04:58 PM
£20 cheque on its way... :beerclash