PDA

View Full Version : FS: UK - Custom FX parts available cheap!

enigma
28-09-2004, 07:49 AM
A deal has been struck with an independant shop in Sheffield which means that all manner of parts will be available cheaply through myself, Derek, or Kieran. There is a stock clearance on at the moment and there are some mighty fine alloys for sale at serious cutdown prices. The bad news is they may not fit the VR4, but they will fit others! Get your mates interested! I will post more details as I get them..................trust me though the prices are not to be missed! :D

As a shop almost any shiny bling bling goody or performance mod can be got, try me! (or D or K!)

Their website is a bit sparse at the moment but its being worked on

Custom FX (http://www.customfx.co.uk)

In the meantime hows this for a bargain............

Silvatec bulbs for your rear indicators........instead of having the amber bulbs that can be clearly seen through the rear lenses, get some chrome colour ones that flash amber :-b Retail price is £14.95 but we can do them for £10 including postage!

Where is Nick? Bobby Bargain!!!

simpsonm
28-09-2004, 08:21 AM
Are these guys on the A61?

SGHOM
28-09-2004, 08:31 AM
Are these guys on the A61?

Yes we are !! :-b Chesterfield rd, opposite the KFC !! come down & see us :-b

stock clearance on at CUSTOM FX to make way for CUSTOM FX DIRECT !!

An online store is being built as we speak, but as you can appreciate, It's not going to be done overnight !! :rolleyes5

We are speaking to all the Uk based suppliers about everything car related, & getting the best possible prices we can. So far, It's looking very promising !! We should be able to undercut every other UK retailer !!

I you're coming to the pod on Oct 10th, you can meet the CUSTOM FX DIRECT team on our trade stand .

Now................ who was It booked 6 hotel rooms for the "kids" !! :laugh: :lipsrseal :$ :$

Spirit
28-09-2004, 10:04 AM
Great news guys - congratulations and I hope it goes really well for all three of you. This can only be good news for CVR4 too ! :-D

Anyhow - fancy a test then ?

Please can you supply me your best price for the following:

HKS 200mm RED SPF filter (will collect at Pod if you can get one)

Tein lowering springs - these will need to be imported from Japan as Tein UK do not stock them

Cheers

Pete

Polabear
28-09-2004, 12:29 PM
Well done to all three of you hope it goes well Derek,Dave,Kieran....my order is a a single guage pillar pod mount...see Ya'll at the pod... ;)