PDA

View Full Version : Interesting - different settings......

Spirit
29-09-2004, 07:20 AM
Just had the same Blitz boost controller as before fitted to the new VR4 and input all the same settings as before.

Interestingly, my max boost came out at 0.86bar whereas I was hitting 1.0bar before.......must be something to do with the different ECU ? Gonna have to play again.....but still waiting for an Apexi RSM to be sorted :sad3:

Any comments ?

Legnum Boy
29-09-2004, 07:50 AM
:D

Im sure you will get it set right soon enough....

Unlike me and my Apexi, which seems to have a mind of its own... :rolleyes5

Spirit
30-09-2004, 09:57 PM
Right, Apexi is on order at last.....should be on it's long journey from the Far East tomorrow.....hoping it will be here by early next week to give me chance to plumb it in and get the boost sorted for Pod.

Polabear
01-10-2004, 05:11 PM
Right, Apexi is on order at last.....should be on it's long journey from the Far East tomorrow.....hoping it will be here by early next week to give me chance to plumb it in and get the boost sorted for Pod.

Thought this one was being bought in country mate...... :uhoh2:

Legnum Boy
03-10-2004, 05:18 AM
Im guessing 'a gift' ;) from our friend Mr 5400RPM @ ebayland, Malaysia...
Totally trustworthy, and quickest delivery I ever experienced.
Ordered my AVC-R on Friday morning, Received it on Monday morning....

Spirit
03-10-2004, 09:11 AM
Correct ! Should be here Monday or Tuesday I am hoping. The stand for it arrived from RC Developments yesterday.

I solved the boost problem anyway.....they existing boost gauge in the car had a split in the pipework and was leaking air...recorded 0.99bar straight after it was sorted :-b But the gauge and pipework is not great so decided to replace it and have ordered a HKS DL boost gauge yesterday from Rampage and it will be here Tuesday.....also got 10% off ;)