PDA

View Full Version : Town is stupid now days

maori_by_nature
15-01-2011, 10:13 AM
:ranton:Got a random txt from one of the bros last weekend to have a back in the day for old times sake meet up in town on sat night so went for a roll meet up with a couple of mates then pulled out of quay st not speeding or driving stupid then about a k up the road i get pulled over because theres a black legnum that pulled out behind me that was speeding.... mines white? WTF then the cop comes up to me and says where'ed the black car go? oh hang on i'l just have a look in the boot aye and see if he's there? then some old lady pulls up in front of me the cop goes and talks to her walks back past my car throws my licence back to me and goes back to his car then dose a dangerous u turn infront of other cars causing them to break hard and gaps it?... cops now are just d!cks! if you've got mags ohh your a boy racer? :ranton:

Colin Wiltshire
15-01-2011, 01:34 PM
If you caught his badge number, you can put in a complaint to the police station. Even stating that he did a dangerous u-turn almost causing an accident, If haven't got the badge number, might be worth going in asking for a supervisor and tell them this story, see what they say.

Kenneth
15-01-2011, 08:13 PM
Yeah, but Dave is Maori... Police will never believe him /haz

Subaru ETA
15-01-2011, 08:24 PM
As my workmate says - you got done for DWB.... Driving While Brown :p

wintertidenz
15-01-2011, 10:21 PM
Yeah, it's not worth even driving through town on a Friday or Saturday night anymore... cops are just out looking for "boy racer" type cars so that they can harass you.

Pity they aren't out there actually catching crims!

Fully
16-01-2011, 01:45 AM
Or in chch you carnt even drive into town, with the silly boy racer bylaw. You carnt travel down the same piece of road more than once between 10pm and 6am.

Goku
16-01-2011, 02:34 AM
Not more than 3 times on the same stretch of road with in an hour.

low_vr4
16-01-2011, 09:14 AM
Wellington is alright, they tried to get real strick and drive the "boy racers" out of town start of last year. Now they have slacked off. Can have launches/races around town without a worry just gotta be smart. Saw a skyline vs a supra race not long ago, rev limiters and all from the kfc lights in town around the basin. Probably hitting close to 150kmph by the basin in a 50k zone. crazy stuff

maori_by_nature
16-01-2011, 10:35 AM
aggreed.... having convictions dosent help either