PDA

View Full Version : Anyone on VM XL (20Mb) Broadband ?

Spirit
18-01-2011, 07:21 PM
If you are, then you should get a letter in the next few days offering a FREE upgrade to 30Mb ! This is due to start on 1st Feb AFAIK. I think you will also get a superhub too ! There will probably be a code on the letter that you have to call up and quote.

Had this confirmed today by VM customer services when I called about an unrelated matter, and mentioned the 50Mb service. I was considering upgrading to it, but won't be bothering now /lol

Wal
18-01-2011, 07:29 PM
Good stuff, to be honest the price of my virgin media deal has crept up and up and is now around £50 a month for broadband, house phone (which I NEVER use) and xl tv package (as you get ESPN chucked in).

I'm sure I could get a better deal if I shopped around but don't have the patience!

Atik
18-01-2011, 08:32 PM
On XL here so that'd be a nice bonus. The whole Midlands area was experiencing problems yesterday with a few hours downtime. I would guess that some upgrading was the cause.

My wife's family have just renegotiated £34 per month for 10meg broadband, 60channel TV with Asian TV bundle, unlimited landline calls, cheaper calls to mobile and international calls, HD+ box with 80hrs recording, free installation and first month free. Not bad I reckon as I am paying £30 for JUST my broadband!