PDA

View Full Version : Yupiteru VE-E200R

Nick Mann
23-01-2011, 05:27 PM
I have one of these fitted to my car. It appears to be a remote start/stop/turbo timer/locking system.

I can't work out how to use it! /pan

I have found a PDF about it online, but the PDF is locked, in Japanese and I can't get anything to translate it. I can't copy/paste it as the pdf is locked. It's doing my head in! Is this a good gadget or a waste of space? Any help greatly recieved....

Here is the pdf, in case any of you IT bods know a way to get into it...

Nick Mann
23-01-2011, 05:30 PM
Hmm.. the pdf loaded in the attaachments manager but now the link to it doesn't work? It shows in the manager when I edit my post though? [shout mode] JOHN! BARRY! [shout mode off]

Roberto
23-01-2011, 05:37 PM
Nick, have you got the remote?

I've tried aswell to translate, but no joy.

And have attached a copy, as yours didn't seem to work.

Nick Mann
23-01-2011, 05:41 PM
I have got 3 remotes and one looks exactly like the one pictured in the pdf. I seem to have triggered the turbo timer somehow, but I'm not sure how! The fob makes noises but nothing happens at the car end.

Davezj
23-01-2011, 06:12 PM
There always the possibility that the batteries in the remotes are flat and need replacing.

But i would not do this just yet as it might need some kind of reactivation code or reprogramming after the battery is changed.

Davezj
23-01-2011, 06:23 PM
I will take the pdf to work tomorrow and see if i can open it with the full adobe pro version we use.

Nick Mann
23-01-2011, 06:26 PM
I *think* the car unit is ignoring the fob. If I am assuming correctly, there are lights on the fob for communication to car, communication from car, engine cranking and door locks operating. When I press button the assumed communication to car light flickers, but nothing else happens. As the car unit has power and can do turbo timer stuff all I can think is that the fob and unit need re-pairing. If I could read the pdf I might stand a better chance!

Kryton
23-01-2011, 07:02 PM
I can crack most locked pdf's but software is at work. I will have a go tomorrow if no one beats me to it

Kryton
23-01-2011, 07:12 PM
Just at work & password removed /haz & now uploaded :d Thought I may as well do it now as work is only 3 minutes away

foxdie
23-01-2011, 07:50 PM
Nick, will help you look at this tomorrow before / after the MG MOT.

Ps. I'm available to hang out all day Tomorrow and Tues so if you want a hand with anything then let me know :)

Nick Mann
23-01-2011, 09:11 PM
Just at work & password removed /haz & now uploaded :d Thought I may as well do it now as work is only 3 minutes away

Pure awesomeness!

Now to copy and paste into a translation service.....

Nick Mann
30-01-2011, 10:51 AM
I couldn't translate this and keep the formatting. It was taking ages! So, all hail the fox! He has translated most of the document keeping the formatting and through the general Engrish I am learning how to use it. The best bit is I can lock/unlock/start/stop the car from quite a distance now using the fob. It also displays on the fob whether the car is locked or not and running or not. All in all pure awesomeness! :D

Mark 4
30-01-2011, 11:56 AM
Sounds good.

CyKoTiK
03-05-2011, 02:05 PM
Can we get it up here i need it please help me help me help me

foxdie
03-05-2011, 02:19 PM
Balls! I translated this recently but deleted it thinking it wasn't required anymore.

You can find the first 17 pages here; http://trackmygps.co.uk/files/yupiteru_en/

If you need to know how to start / stop it, Nick Mann will let you know, I showed him how but have subsequently forgotten :)

Nick Mann
05-05-2011, 12:41 PM
The functions I can explain well are the ones from the fob.

On my remote I have a picture of a car, with an engine light and a key light in it, and two electricity like symbols above the car. I have three buttons - top left is orange and marked lock and start, top right is grey and marked unlock and stop, bottom is grey and elliptical and has a letter E on the button itself.

If you press any button the fob blips once and flashes the right hand electricity symbol. If you press a second button whilst the symbol is still flashing you get a little sequence of blips and the symbol lights solidly until the fob communicates with the car or gives up.

Functions are:

1. Unlock - press the unlock button twice, fob flashes and blips as above, then other electricity symbol lights and then the key symbol lights red.
2. Lock - press the lock button twice, fob flashes and blips as above, then other electricity symbol lights and then the key symbol lights green.
3. Check engine status - press the E button twice, fob flashes and blips as above, then other electricity symbol lights and then the engine symbol lights, green for running, red for stopped.
4. Start engine - press E button then lock button, fob flashes and blips as above, then other electricity symbol lights and then the engine symbol lights green.
5. Stop engine - press E button then unlock button, fob flashes and blips as above, then other electricity symbol lights and then the engine symbol lights red.

Sorry I can't help any more than that.