PDA

View Full Version : Snowbird wants a lift

SGHOM
01-10-2004, 05:06 PM
Konstantin, [ Snowbird ] wants a lift from Swindon, to the hotel on saturday 9th, & then onto the pod !! can anyone help ??
He wants to meet us all, & I'm sure we all want to meet him, but he has no transport at the moment !!

I'm sure one of you swindonians can help ?? :-b :-b or anyone passing from the south ??

Spirit
01-10-2004, 07:04 PM
I would normally but I am already laden down with wife, child and 75L of cool blue :rolleyes5 - plus if Pola cannot make it my boot will be full with the Cool Blue so will have stuff on the back seats

SGHOM
02-10-2004, 11:49 PM
no volunteers then ?? he's not had to travel far..................... only from Russia !! :rolleyes5 :rolleyes5

HJM
02-10-2004, 11:53 PM
no volunteers then ?? he's not had to travel far..................... only from Russia !! :rolleyes5 :rolleyes5

Would have been more than happy to - but we're not going to the Pod :(

We will be at a prior engagement in Devon that weekend - sorry :dozey:

Spirit
02-10-2004, 11:59 PM
I think Polabear would too, but he is not confirmed as attending yet due to his health.

Does he not have a hire car or something ? If so he could always convoy up with us.

Wodjno
03-10-2004, 12:02 AM
How did he end up in Swindon from Russia ??? :lipsrseal

nick-f1
03-10-2004, 11:24 AM

Well if all else fails Derek I probably can, swindons a bit out of my way I usually take the A34 but could always go salisbury ,marlboro to swindon, and across. And he'll have to squeeze in with the kids, so if the swindon contingent cant do it pm the details and I'll see what I can do

Nick

nick-f1
04-10-2004, 09:38 PM
Well I'm still waiting for some details so I can arrange something for saturday! Can't pick Snowbird up without knowing when, how and where. :rolleyes5

SGHOM
04-10-2004, 09:41 PM
I spoke to him on MSN, & told him I was posting a thread, which he read & thanked me for. & now he's vanished ?? dunno what to suggest ?? unless he comes back online in time to sort something ?? :sad3:

Spirit
04-10-2004, 09:43 PM
If he had access to a pc how come he didn't post up a thread himself ?

SGHOM
04-10-2004, 09:46 PM
If he had access to a pc how come he didn't post up a thread himself ?
He didn't like to ask, he thought It would be rude. so I asked on his behalf.

Spirit
04-10-2004, 09:51 PM
:-b Very nice of you Derek ;)

nick-f1
04-10-2004, 09:58 PM
I spoke to him on MSN, & told him I was posting a thread, which he read & thanked me for. & now he's vanished ?? dunno what to suggest ?? unless he comes back online in time to sort something ?? :sad3:

Ok Derek, no probs as long as I know by friday evening really. I have to work saturday morning till lunchtime so wont have time go-online before leaving for wellingboro.

Nick

Kieran
04-10-2004, 09:59 PM
Snowbird was chatting to me on MSN the other day and gave his SMS number for me to distribute in the member's area - feel free to contact him to arrange a lift.

Except I forgot to do so! :$:$

I'll put it in there now..... :rolleyes5 :$

nick-f1
04-10-2004, 10:05 PM
Snowbird was chatting to me on MSN the other day and gave his SMS number for me to distribute in the member's area - feel free to contact him to arrange a lift.

Except I forgot to do so! :$:$

I'll put it in there now..... :rolleyes5 :$

Aw it took me ages to get rid of msn, to stop it popping up unasked! Cant you do it Kieran and get him to pm me if he still wants a lift? Also you'd better tell him to bring earplugs or "I spik no eeengleesh" as my daughter can talk for englaaand! :laugh: :$

AAH! SMS is mobfone innit? :$ :rolleyes5

Snowbird
05-10-2004, 07:48 PM
Thanks to everyone! :D
Sorry for a delay :$ I stay in Marriott Swindon (Pipers Way), - and can adjust for the time most suitable for you (say, 3 or 4 pm?).
My phone/sms # is +79166840666 (this will be an intl call for both you and me). :rolleyes5
Msg me if needed at zamkov@mail.ru - I check it regularly!

Map: Marriott Swindon (http://marriott.com/property/mapandnearbyairports/default.mi?marshaCode=swidt)