PDA

View Full Version : Membership Renewal process

BraindG
02-02-2011, 11:03 AM
Hi Guys,

I've noticed a few members have managed to renew their membership without completing the Application form, im concerned the code isn't working as it should :uhoh: With this in mind I would like to provide a quick overview of what should happen, if your experiences are different I would very much appreciate some feedback on what you did and what you encountered.

1. You will receive a PM and a yellow banner at the head of the Forum, both will state that your membership is about to expire.
2. The link from in the banner links you to a the Join Club VR4 pages, please follow the links.
3. You will soon arrive at the Application form which must be completed on an annual basis (incase contact details have changed)
4. Once completed you will be redirected to a payment screen where you are able to select the CVR4 Yearly Membership.
5. You are then redirected to PayPal to complete the payment.
6. You are redirected back to CVR4 with 1 further years membership.

The above process triggers certain cogs back end for the committee to action membership related items, by passing this and either paying directly or avoiding the application form causes confusion and unnecessary workload.

Please note, renewals will continue from the expiry date and not the date you paid, i.e. if your membership is set to expire on the 30th and you pay on the 15, the renewal starts from the 30th and not the 15th.

Thanks.
Barry

Jesus-Ninja
04-10-2011, 05:30 PM
I've never had a renewal message, and I suspect mine lapsed quite a while ago.