PDA

View Full Version : 2.0-GDI estate item's for sale...

Big Ian
04-10-2004, 10:38 AM
the follow'n item's are going on ebay very soon,the chap selling the item's has done me a turn,and to repay him i said i'd show his item's in the club
(no promises but if you make a good offer he might sell) PM me :)

tailgate for an estate with spioler :wow:
air con pump
alloy wheels
glass sunroof
fuel pump
power steering pump
side indicators
indicator control stem switch
windscreen washer control stem
brake calipers
drive shafts
2.0l GDI petrol engine
rear lights for an estate
factory roofrails for an estate
climate control panel
starter motor
altenator
set of engine mounts
fuse box
ecu
steering rack
cat
:-b

Bal
04-10-2004, 12:28 PM
the side indicators are these these the ones that have clearish indicators but have orange covers over hte bulb, not like mine which are orange lenses? crap im thinking the front lights not hte side repeaters. man i want to get me some clears for the front.

and the alternator, what sort of ampage are we talking. Might want that as a second alternator in teh car to help my power issues for sound system.

Big Ian
04-10-2004, 12:37 PM
Bal,i think the side one's he has are the clear one's,ive asked about the front's (as i'm needing one) but it has been front-ended!

Big Ian
04-10-2004, 12:48 PM
Bal,i think the side one's he has are the clear one's,ive asked about the front's (as i'm needing one) but it has been front-ended!
WHOOPS my mistake,they are orange...
he know has some of the above on ebay.

Bal
04-10-2004, 01:42 PM
alternator ??

Big Ian
04-10-2004, 11:01 PM
alternator ??

As it's the GDI engine,it may be different? also it's probably just the same output as your own.

Grinder
05-10-2004, 06:53 PM
Is this the guy ? http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=aquatic_man2000&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

Big Ian
05-10-2004, 10:19 PM
Is this the guy ? http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=aquatic_man2000&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

Yipp...sure is :D