PDA

View Full Version : Jap Meet at ACE Cafe?

pezza
04-10-2004, 12:43 PM
Hey Bal,

Is that Japmeet on tomorrow at Stonebridge Park?

Cheers

Dek

Bal
04-10-2004, 01:36 PM
yes it is. i shall be there but not in the little old gls, ill be in a celica gt4 wrc with full rally decals :)

B

pezza
05-10-2004, 11:42 PM
yes it is. i shall be there but not in the little old gls, ill be in a celica gt4 wrc with full rally decals :)

B

A good mini meet tonite... masses of ppl, b4 I got there according to Bal

I did not see one Galant, apart from mine, let alone a VR4 tho :sad3:
Maybe I should got that fake DumpValve unit or the turbo sounding tailpipe :laugh:

Altho the Mitsubishi corner was defended by the wrath of EVOs and a handful of 3000 GT(O)s

Scooby's n Skylines r takin ova the wooorld :|

If I have any decent-ish pix from the nite I will post em...

Big Ian
06-10-2004, 12:01 AM
:) i like going along to the meet's that our local car club hold's,it's full of nova's,corsa's,clio's and other small sh!2y car's the guy who run's it has a celica and you alway's get "about 50 scoob's" and then me :D the biggest car there and the most exclusive :laugh: .....apart from the local"bobby" he has a Lexus,but then again they are every where to!!!

pezza
06-10-2004, 10:17 AM
:) i like going along to the meet's that our local car club hold's,it's full of nova's,corsa's,clio's and other small sh!2y car's the guy who run's it has a celica and you alway's get "about 50 scoob's" and then me :D the biggest car there and the most exclusive :laugh: .....apart from the local"bobby" he has a Lexus,but then again they are every where to!!!

Are there burn ups down the road and stuff?

Ppl showing off with duffnuts and sideways driving?

EVERYTHING is turbo'ed of I shud say dump valved it seemed....

The Skyliners were showing off.... but they are so rapid for such a huge hunk of metal.

I wonder how many skylines and scoobz there will be at santapod!

Poor ole Bal was spoilt for choice there :-) "Do I turbo, Do I nitrous, Do I VR4.."
:-D

Was a good nite... :-b

Big Ian
06-10-2004, 10:30 AM
:laugh: :laugh: yeah all the folk with scooby's n evo's like to show how quick they are........untill a certain black corsa start's up,then all the folk with jap car's (and other make's) park up and put there key's in their pocket's :laugh:

pezza
06-10-2004, 10:43 AM
:laugh: :laugh: yeah all the folk with scooby's n evo's like to show how quick they are........untill a certain black corsa start's up,then all the folk with jap car's (and other make's) park up and put there key's in their pocket's :laugh:

Dare I ask waht lurks under the hood of this corsa? :eek:

2.5 v6 Vaux engine?

Big Ian
06-10-2004, 10:58 AM
it's has a red top calibra turbo,evo7 inter cooler chipped (turbo ecu) and a extra 35bhp of laughing gas.
it spit's flame's and it aint got a flamer kit!!!!!
he's spent a mint on it, and it goes like it has had a mint spent on it!!!

pezza
06-10-2004, 11:11 AM
it's has a red top calibra turbo,evo7 inter cooler chipped (turbo ecu) and a extra 35bhp of laughing gas.
it spit's flame's and it aint got a flamer kit!!!!!
he's spent a mint on it, and it goes like it has had a mint spent on it!!!

Ahh I seee..... :stunned:

ANy pix of this lil animal?

Big Ian
06-10-2004, 12:29 PM
i'll ask him if i can take some pic's an show you..

Bal
06-10-2004, 09:02 PM
tell me about it pezz. the cars what do i do :( it's not fair i wish i could afford it.

next time get there for 8pm.

the first tues of every month is jap night at ace cafe.