PDA

View Full Version : Dave is going to be busy !!

SGHOM
04-10-2004, 10:01 PM
we are taking orders for stickers/logo's etc, & putting the vynil cutter to good use !!
It's at Daves house at the moment, but I have a feeling It wont stop there !! :rolleyes5 [ sorry Helen !! ]
custom Fx needs 2000 or so, sheffcruise the same !! Ryan at ultrabright, says he will need as many as we can do, as he does a lot of lighting work for other, lesser car clubs, & he is constantly asked for such item's !!

The futures bright.......... the futures orange stickers !! :lipsrseal :laugh: :laugh:

Big Ian
04-10-2004, 11:22 PM
Derek can you do one that make's my car look like a VR4? :rolleyes:
:laugh: ........come to think off it.......as look's go thir is no difference :rolleyes5

Bal
05-10-2004, 01:17 PM
my sister is a gfx artist so she said she gonna do me some mash up designs of the club vr4 logo, i want one when i have the design sorted.

B

enigma
06-10-2004, 07:40 AM
Dont make it too colourful! We can only work with a limited range of colours and things like gradient fills are a no no. Solid blocks of colour and probably no more than 4 and you will be fine!

Big Ian
06-10-2004, 10:25 AM
Dave here's an idea that would look nice?
outline of the mitsy badge (3 diamonds) with "club vr4.com" underneath,to fit neatly on the inside of the 1/4 window's of our back door's,finished in a glass etch'd look?

I'll ave 2 please :D

enigma
06-10-2004, 10:55 AM
There is an issue using the mitsi logo :(

Big Ian
06-10-2004, 11:02 AM
There is an issue using the mitsi logo :(

even if they don't know who made them ;)
near every car shop and ebay have load's of item's for sale that probably dont have the manufacturer's backing..what they dont know wont hurt them :rolleyes:

Spirit
07-10-2004, 12:07 AM
Point taken Ian, but surely we are also moving away from the club logo too ?

Big Ian
07-10-2004, 12:18 AM
but surely we are also moving away from the club logo too ?

i'm not trying to change the club logo,far from it..it was just an idea of a nice looking graphic (eched look)with the club web address added under it :D ......honest i was :)
i like "the etched look" but all i can see are ralliart one's :sad3: