PDA

View Full Version : nitrous jets

SGHOM
06-10-2004, 11:21 PM
I currently have 75 bhp jets fitted to my car. the performance is not bad !! :rolleyes5 :rolleyes5 In fact, not bad at all !!
I will be running these at santa pod, & I presume this will be enough to see off all the potential competition !! [ with the assistance of a progessive controller ]
If this is not the case, & someone posts a faster time, then I have 100 bhp jets :$
I know It's getting to risky territory, but the tests I've done so far have not affected my gearbox at all !! the engine, I think, can cope. It's the limits of the 'box that concerns me. :rolleyes5
If I have to go to 125 bhp jets.................................. then so be it !!

Ryan, from wizard of noz, Is convoying down with the rest of the custom fx team, so, If I need a bit more power, or indeed anyone else does !! he's your man !! :-b :-b

Roadrunner
07-10-2004, 12:26 AM
If I have to go to 125 bhp jets ...
BOOM! :scared1: :end: :lipsrseal :-D

Spirit
07-10-2004, 12:36 AM
I just hope you guys make it through Sunday in one piece.....that's what really matters.

Oh......and it doesn't **** (not going to say it to tempt fate, but the opposite of sunny :laugh: )