PDA

View Full Version : have a ball,chap's

Big Ian
07-10-2004, 01:00 AM
:wavey: This is a wee note to all who are attending the up-coming japanese performance show (JPS)
hope you all have a real good time and enjoy the whole event,as i'm away from friday for 2 week's i hope to see many,many picture's and read load's of good post's when i return from my trip...

i'm setting my sight's on "jap feast" for next year,and would also really,really love to see a National CVR4 meet happen next year?

So when i'm sittin at the pool at our villa with the sun beating down? and the spanish beer slipping down,i'll be thinking about you guy's havin a ball of a time,but i'll be trying hard not to picture Dave's "naked run" :laugh:

enjoy chap's :beerbang: IAN.............

Spirit
07-10-2004, 01:09 AM
Thanks Ian, and you and your wife have a wonderful time in Spain too ;)

Japfest next April/May is sure to be another cracking event, and I am sure CVR4 can fill (20 cars!) at least one and hopefully two track sessions now that we have some new track addicts :-b

A national meet would be brilliant, suggest it would take a lot of organising but how about this for an idea........wait for it :laugh:

Let's say we plan if for August 2005....thats 10 months away right. How about those who think cost may be an issue can use the CVR4 account as a saving account between now and then ? They could pay maybe £20 a month into it and have £200 sat there come the time which should cover fuel and a hotel room for most people....and I could keep accurate records of monies paid in easily enough - good idea ?

Let the comments begin........

Big Ian
07-10-2004, 08:31 AM
yeah,good idea Pete,about saving. i think most will agree.......

HJM
07-10-2004, 09:13 AM
Good luck on the strip boys (and sticker wearing VR4 sluts :D ) - show them smaller jap cars the way to go (ignore any cheating FTO's with multi £££ mods !) :laugh:

Unfortunately my karting this saturday in Devon looks like it may be soggy - but don't look at the BBC's 5 day forecast for Wellinboro' - it is wrong (I hope!).

Just remember when participating at the Pod - its not the winning that's important its how much the repairs cost !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes5 :lipsrseal :rolleyes5

Heath

SGHOM
07-10-2004, 10:06 PM
And you have a ball too Ian & family, In Menorca !! :-b
Just remember what I said about the Isle in October !! when that scirocco blows, It sure blows !! :rolleyes5
They dont call It the "windy" isle for nothing !! :lipsrseal

strangebat
07-10-2004, 10:22 PM
have a good one Ian, give us a shout when you get back, I have some business cards for you that derek sent up

Big Ian
08-10-2004, 12:49 AM
:thumbsup: cheer's guy's, i'll have load's of catchin up to do in 2 week's :laugh:

with a bit O luck Derek,we'll not get the wind to bad :rolleyes: ( :beerbang: keepin of the gassy lager) :laugh:

:wavey: see ya

nick-f1
08-10-2004, 05:26 PM
Yeah, have a good holiday from me too Ian!