PDA

View Full Version : Wind Deflector

Polabear
07-10-2004, 09:50 AM
Wanted...if anyone know's where I can get one, a drivers door wind deflector for a legnum, seeing as some little TW@T decided to smash mine for me.. :sad3: how kind..if I ever find out who I will repay the service, what is it with these F@%KIN MONGRELS :arse: can't they stand to see someone have a nice car....five minutes... thats all I ask :flamer1: :gun1: :gun2: :gun3: :whip: :furious3:

BTW the legnum one is wider than the saloon one, cheers guys.

Just found out that they are no longer carried by titsy uk...and gluing don't work..... :wall:

Big Ian
07-10-2004, 04:58 PM
BTW the legnum one is wider than the saloon one, cheers guys.
Just found out that they are no longer carried by titsy uk...and gluing don't work..... :wall:

:$ please tell me that one's from a legnum fit a saloon? (i waiting on mine being delivered!)

Also i'm changing my user name to EAGLE EYE..... :D Kieran know's?

Physician
08-10-2004, 03:21 AM
Wanted...if anyone know's where I can get one, a drivers door wind deflector for a legnum, seeing as some little TW@T decided to smash mine for me..

Goddam ........ sorry to hear that Pola. I know how you feel and for that reason it's probably best you never find out who the culprit is!!! :sad3:

-LegnumVR4-
08-10-2004, 08:02 AM
Shame about that Mr Polabear, some dumb arses out there. I don't have any of those deflectors on my car, looks a cleaner if u ask me :-b