PDA

View Full Version : Relocating

taylor
01-03-2011, 12:41 PM
Hey guys.

Ive decided to leave the shakey city for a bit and relocate to Auckland. I am going to be leaving on friday, going via Rotorua, hopefully to arrive in Auckland Sunday PM. If you need anything relatively small dropped off on the route I may be able to help out.

My Main reason for relocating is so I can continue my study at AUT, as where I was previously studying will be out of action for a while.

I am staying with family initially but they live too far out the way from study, so I will be looking to move somewhere, so If anyone hears of anyone looking for a flatmate closeish to the central city, let me know!

Defiantly will be keen to meet some of the Auckland Members in the coming weeks.

Kenneth
01-03-2011, 10:05 PM
Jo and I have a spare room which you can use if you like. Ideally it would be just while you find a more suitable place.
Our location isn't great for commuting to AUT though, but better than nothing. It would be great if you were going to Massey :P (Jo works at Massey and walks to work)

Fully
02-03-2011, 06:22 AM
Cya - Just watch out for bubbling water :p

GL with your study bro!

VR4WGN
02-03-2011, 06:44 PM
whilst i am sorry it comes to tis and for whats happened i am happy tho to welcome you to the north island ma man,safe travels,would be good to catchup with you on route tho