PDA

View Full Version : ?part number?

Big Ian
07-10-2004, 04:49 PM
Hi i picked up my new rear VR4 type spoiler today,the guy say's it a real mitsy item,but i'm not sure??
(i only payed £51 for it.so i'm not bothered if it is or is'nt)
the part number is MR 214173 can anyone tell from the P-N if it is or is'nt real mitsy :D ,also it has a led brake light ...also it is colour moulded,and not painted (it was a dark purple/bluey but now it's primer grey)

Roadrunner
07-10-2004, 04:57 PM
Was the traffic OK?

lorriman
07-10-2004, 05:07 PM
Sounds like a bargain and I agree, who cares if it's genuine or not?

Have you got the uprated springs for the boot to stop it chopping your head off?

Big Ian
07-10-2004, 05:08 PM
Was the traffic OK?

it took me an hour to get from Govan to the Kingston bridge?just over a mile(M8)
i found the fellow's house no prob's,thank's to your direction's Brian :)
i left Dumbarton at 9 and got back home about 11:45,(130 mile) the road was empty on the way home ;) cheer's again Brian...one i owe you.

Big Ian
07-10-2004, 05:12 PM
Sounds like a bargain and I agree, who cares if it's genuine or not?
Have you got the uprated springs for the boot to stop it chopping your head off?
this is the bit that's confusing me? it's moulded in ABS so is very light,also it came of a GDI model...it also has the correct plug for the brake light.so that saves me cutting the one on my loom.

zentac
07-10-2004, 05:24 PM
There is only one part number listed for a rear spoiler for an EC5A car and that has a part number of MM800410

Big Ian
07-10-2004, 05:34 PM
:headsc: i wonder if mitsy UK fitted these to the GDI model,just like they did with mine and other GLS car's when the came in to the UK?.....I know!! :soapbox: KIERAN what do you know about this?:D

Kieran
07-10-2004, 07:09 PM
:headsc: i wonder if mitsy UK fitted these to the GDI model,just like they did with mine and other GLS car's when the came in to the UK?.....I know!! :soapbox: KIERAN what do you know about this?:D

Bleh!! You would go and ask a question like that when I'm at Alex's house! :$ All my stuff is at home.

I got a Japanese accessory catalogue off of ebay for the 8G Galant a week ago... I bet the part number is in there.... I'll check tomorrow. :)