PDA

View Full Version : Christchurch Track Day 31st March, Ruapuna 2011

Petrea NZ
04-03-2011, 11:37 PM
Hey everyone!

I'm Petrea, from the University of Canterbury's motor sport society, and in an effort to raise some funds for the red cross earthquake appeal I am running a track day and opening it to clubVR4 members. The day will go ahead on the 31st of March and if you are interested please email me on prp33@uclive.ac.nz with your car make and model, your full name, a contact phone number and your rego. To take part you much have a current WOF and REGO (some exceptions for dedicated track cars). This is a 'no racing' day, it is purely to see what you and your car can do on the track and is designed to cater for a variety of experience levels. More information will be emailed out to those interested as it is confirmed with the track. If the day cannot go ahead for any reason (not enoough entrants being the main concern at this time) it will be postponed for a later date. Motosoc generally runs 4-6 days over the course of the year at a cheap price, so if you would be interested in days run at a later date please email me to get on the mailing list.

Hope everyone is okay after the quake!

Fully
11-03-2011, 07:36 AM
Cool email sent.