PDA

View Full Version : Vectra 2.0 LS for sale

rikward
08-10-2004, 05:32 PM
As I have just aquired a Tastetastic motor vehicle in the form of a red Legnum. I have a Vectra for sale.

Anyone interested or know if someone would be interested?

Kieran
08-10-2004, 06:43 PM
So you got the one that was on Ebay then!! :-D

Nice! I've never seen another bright red VR-4!! :-b

rikward
08-10-2004, 07:54 PM
I went down and checked it out. Weymouth way.

It took me a couple of trips to be convinced, but the paper work was in order, and the chap had done all the necessary conversions. The car is in supurb condition.

Still restricted though. cuts out at 125ish.

rikward
08-10-2004, 11:20 PM
Whey hey. 1 bidder at 99p. Come on, put a serious bid in?!?

SGHOM
08-10-2004, 11:31 PM
Whey hey. 1 bidder at 99p. Come on, put a serious bid in?!?
I just did !! :$ :lipsrseal :lipsrseal

craig-1
09-10-2004, 01:31 PM
I just did !! :$ :lipsrseal :lipsrseal
nice to see someone else with a slinky red number i thought i was the only one on here with one :-D

Spirit
09-10-2004, 02:23 PM
:topic:

:lolz: Just noticed your mods list Craig......spice magic tree ! :laugh:

craig-1
09-10-2004, 07:09 PM
:topic:

:lolz: Just noticed your mods list Craig......spice magic tree ! :laugh:
its a neccessity for all us rizla high rollers----nuthin worse than going to your car in the mornin and its reekin o smoke:D

nick-f1
11-10-2004, 10:10 AM
I went down and checked it out. Weymouth way.

Still restricted though. cuts out at 125ish.

Oih Rik! Why didn't you give me a shout why you were down this way? And if you want a delimiter chip they are 50 quid from a chap in guilford and dead easy to fit... I had to do mine . If you want his number give me shout

Regards

Nick

Wodjno
11-10-2004, 11:48 AM
[QUOTE=nick-f1]Oih Rik! Why didn't you give me a shout why you were down this way? And if you want a delimiter chip they are 50 quid from a chap in guilford and dead easy to fit... I had to do mine . If you want his number give me shout

Regards

Nick[/Q

Hi nick .. wots this chip all about .. I mean iknow wot it does but don't remeber seeing a thread on it .. Have you got anymore info on it and did you notice the difference is it just for the speed or is the chip that changes it from 260bhp to 276 bhp ??

Cheers

Glenn

rikward
11-10-2004, 12:11 PM
Nick, you're probably right. I should have contacted you, should I had known at the time. :dozey:

Perhaps it is only right for me to mention at this time the need for a location map of all members? I have seen the thread related to this. Has there been any progress?

Anyway, this thead is about the sale of my Vectra. Not maps and delimiters. New thread at Delimiter thread here (http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?p=46498#post46498) .

nick-f1
11-10-2004, 12:59 PM
[QUOTE=rikward

Anyway, this thead is about the sale of my Vectra. Not maps and delimiters. New thread at Delimiter thread here (http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?p=46498#post46498) .[/QUOTE]

Ooh errrrrr! Slapped wrist time :sad3: ......... Again! :laugh:

And Glenn....... this chip is a speed delimiter, so you're not restricted to 120 mph. I think you may need a later ecu to raise your hp.

rikward
12-10-2004, 10:43 AM
I have noticed that under my UserCP someone has said there was no need to be rude on this thread (Vectra for sale). The person who left the comment failed to sign their repsonse.

I would like to know who said this and why. There are no rude comments in the thread, purely facts. :veryangry

If the rudeness refers to the fact that I stated I no longer wanted to ramble on about maps and delimiters, then the person who made the comment does not appreciate the use of the English language (now that is a rude comment!!)

Spirit
12-10-2004, 11:23 PM
I have noticed that under my UserCP someone has said there was no need to be rude on this thread (Vectra for sale). The person who left the comment failed to sign their repsonse.

Strange that as in my usercp all the reputation points show Thread, Date, Posted By,Comment - not sure how you can hide who the user posting the comment is ??