PDA

View Full Version : Help !!

Wodjno
08-10-2004, 06:58 PM
Hi .. Does anyone have the spec for Camber , Toe for the VR4 .. Urgently required.. :huh: :thinking: :rolleyes5 :Scream1: :Eyecrazy:

Jimbo
08-10-2004, 07:33 PM
Do a search, Glenn, somebody (Brian, I think it was), did an excellent post on this recently. Might have been moved to the members section by now.....you know, that place where all the REALLY good information is, hint, hint non-members!

Roadrunner
09-10-2004, 09:46 AM
Yep. Chart is here (http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=299).

Brian

Wodjno
09-10-2004, 10:29 AM
Yep. Chart is here (http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=299).

Brian

Thanks for that brian .. tried to find it myself but couldn't.. :dunce: And this is definitely for the VR4 . ?
Reason for asking is because of my Rear inner wear on my tyres and went to Apex Tyres in Peterborough to have allignment checked .. This was the result .. And the spec sheet for the VR4..

Attached Imaged
Anyway it doesn't look to bad , just the Rear Right toe is negative instead of positive .. Which would account for the wear on 1 side but not the other .. Possibly got some worn bushes as i first expected .. Cos as far as i know none of the rear settings are adjustable.. Thanx All ..
:-D

Wodjno
09-10-2004, 10:36 AM
Thanks for that brian .. tried to find it myself but couldn't.. :dunce: And this is definitely for the VR4 . ?
Reason for asking is because of my Rear inner wear on my tyres and went to Apex Tyres in Peterborough to have allignment checked .. This was the result .. And the spec sheet for the VR4..

Attached Imaged
Anyway it doesn't look to bad , just the Rear Right toe is negative instead of positive .. Which would account for the wear on 1 side but not the other .. Possibly got some worn bushes as i first expected .. Cos as far as i know none of the rear settings are adjustable.. Thanx All ..
:-D

Sorry having bit of trouble uploading my allignment readings
:dozey:

Roadrunner
09-10-2004, 01:05 PM
According to the guy who set my car up, these figures suited the VR-4. You're right that there's no adjustment on the rear, although the guy said that the official Ralliart UK cars did have adjustment for camber on the back. I think you're right thinking about worn bushes. Whoever's checking your geometry should be able to prove that.