PDA

View Full Version : flamers !!

SGHOM
08-10-2004, 10:06 PM
got my plugs welded into the exhaust this afternoon at Ascar's !!
followed the instruction to the letter as to how to get the best from the kit, and !! ...................

NOTHING !! :lipsrseal :$
after ten minutes of trying, got a little, & I mean little, flame from the offside pipe !! :rolleyes5 :$ Ah well !! back to the drawing board !!
I think a butane injection kit might be on order soon !!

zentac
08-10-2004, 10:23 PM
Thats a really really bad sign, it means your car isnt running too rich otherwise it would flame. Which may mean its running too lean. I would be supprised if its just perfect running high boost.
Anyway to get it to flame just change the injector size on the fuel side of the Nos kit to one size larger (25bhp larger) should shove enough fuel through to run rich enough to flame.
Or just order a cheap fuel computer

enigma
08-10-2004, 11:43 PM
Rich, he doesn't even need to do that...........just dont turn the nitrous valve on.........but give it some wide open throttle! This will activate the solenoids letting extra fuel through BUT NO NITROUS!

SGHOM
08-10-2004, 11:55 PM
Rich, he doesn't even need to do that...........just dont turn the nitrous valve on.........but give it some wide open throttle! This will activate the solenoids letting extra fuel through BUT NO NITROUS!
tried that..................................... nothing ??