PDA

View Full Version : FS Custom A1 colour Car Prints now available!

karr1981
22-03-2011, 03:40 AM
Hi Guys,

Following a successful test print (big thanks to GOWF for providing the data needed) I am now able to take orders for custom car prints.

These are High Quality A1 colour prints created to highlight your car, and can include

1 Large main photo of you car,
up to 3 additional photos to show key areas (i.e Engine bay, Alloy wheels, custom interior, ICE etc etc),
Information and stats including upgrades and modification information, rolling road stats, club info etc
(Images should ideally be 5mp+ however I can test any images supplied to see if suitable)

These make great wall prints for your garage / workshop or house, and can also be used at shows and events (either mounted on a board by the car, or in front / back window / on bonnet) to provide information on your car.

Here are some pics of the WIP TEST print before it was sent to GOWF for his input (the feathering effect on the main image is fixed for final prints)

I am able to produce these for only £19.99 +P&P (£3 UK, £6 ROW) which I feel is a very good price, they are printed on very high quality satin paper and will be shipped in a postal tube.

These are great for anyone who takes pride in their car.

As these are custom made please allow 14 days for your print to be created, however i would hope to get prints out within 7 days (pending no rush on orders)

If you wish to order one of these, please post here and ill get in contact to arrange sending you a paypal invoice and the document to provide the images and information on your car.

I initially discussed the idea here.
http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?54327-High-Quality-large-Canvas-Paper-print-of-your-VR4

I look forward to seeing pics of peoples prints on display in the near future.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask either in here or via pm.

Cheers,

Chris 'Karr1981' Dye
Excalibur Custom Prints (website coming soon)

karr1981
23-03-2011, 12:40 PM
Aboo ill get the info over to you shortly as per your interest in the other thread, that ok?

Wobble
23-03-2011, 12:57 PM
saw the end results of this at gareth's at the weekend and it looks great, good work and i will be ordering mine shortly

karr1981
23-03-2011, 02:30 PM
Glad you liked it :-) I look forward to hearing from you when your ready to order yours.

saw the end results of this at gareth's at the weekend and it looks great, good work and i will be ordering mine shortly

aboo
23-03-2011, 08:45 PM
Aboo ill get the info over to you shortly as per your interest in the other thread, that ok?Yep that's fine.

karr1981
24-03-2011, 03:15 AM
Cool, ill get it over to you tomorrow.

Cheers,

Chris

Yep that's fine.

Gowf
29-03-2011, 01:00 PM
Sorry for the timely reply to this Chris, but you know me! I just want to say that you have done a really good job with it, and the pics on a PC dont do it justice, you really do need to see them in the flesh!

Just a shame i dont have the car anymore!

karr1981
06-04-2011, 03:11 AM
Ill be sending out the final version on the final quality paper shortly Gowf, so whilst you may not have the car, you now have a nice Print to put up on a wall somewhere in tribute to the SWOC hehe

Glad you liked it.

Anyone else?

Sorry for the timely reply to this Chris, but you know me! I just want to say that you have done a really good job with it, and the pics on a PC dont do it justice, you really do need to see them in the flesh!

Just a shame i dont have the car anymore!

karr1981
16-04-2011, 12:10 AM
Ok GOWF I have the final print, you thought it looked good from the test you wait to see the final one!!!

Ill post it out to you either tomorrow or monday, I need to take a pic to post on here when I can find my damn camera, in the flesh it looks 100x even more awesome. Cant wait to see it in its final home on a suitable wall etc once you have it.

Who's next?

karr1981
28-04-2011, 06:10 PM
Ok the final finished print should be with GOWF now so if you ask him nicely I'm sure he'll post a pic or two of it :-)

Anyone ready to order?

karr1981
02-06-2011, 02:45 PM
Ok the final finished print should be with GOWF now so if you ask him nicely I'm sure he'll post a pic or two of it :-)

Anyone ready to order?

or maybe he wont hehehe