PDA

View Full Version : GB SoCal Autowerks

VR4WGN
27-03-2011, 06:41 PM
ok guys as i am purchasing from this company in the next week or 2 i am going to ask anyone whom wants items from them to leave a message or pm regarding what you want.

iv been intouch with them and theyr happy to ship to me.

im ordering a few items fro mthem and thought that maby someone else wants a few things too so heres your chance and as combined freight youll save on freight costs too.
items wil lbe shipped to me and then despatched to the other parties whom purchased. note* that shipping is only o MY premesis not to yours ,that is extra

iv asked fr a group buy iscount and am awaiting a reply but for now heres the adresss to browse their collection
http://www.socalautowerks.com/products.html

aboo
27-03-2011, 06:54 PM
I'v had this site bookmarked for a while cause I want the Dolphin Aeroform bumper but if you can get it cheaper including shipping than me ordering direct I may be interested.

VR4WGN
27-03-2011, 07:01 PM
wil definatly look into it for you man,i may buy 1 to have in stock ey,theyr rare as

Louis
27-03-2011, 10:36 PM
I asked the guy a while back for discounted rates for 5 or 10 items, but he wasn't up for much discount, and the shipping costs were quite high. Nice stuff, but quite pricey.

thfelipeth
28-03-2011, 08:21 AM
are you going to be making this lips??

taylor
31-03-2011, 11:29 AM
hmm could be interested on the fog light inserts, price dependant

Oggie
31-03-2011, 06:35 PM
do these guys supply cibbies?

VR4WGN
01-04-2011, 07:07 PM
do these guys supply cibbies?
your rich, no they dont and if they did they would not fit as theyr USDM market not JDM,their lights are smaller in length and mount on the slam panel differently. retail round 1700 used for a set,Pierre just got my set on the weekend so i dounb tyoull find a set in NZ for sale now dude or AU for that

Louis
01-04-2011, 10:34 PM
Quinton, do you have JDM cibies?, are you thinking of making moulds?, I would be interested in the bare fibreglass shape, so I could put my own projectors in them etc, (plus fibreglass with no lights in would be cheap to post to the UK. let me know, cheers Louis

Oggie
02-04-2011, 06:29 AM
Quinton, do you have JDM cibies?, are you thinking of making moulds?, I would be interested in the bare fibreglass shape, so I could put my own projectors in them etc, (plus fibreglass with no lights in would be cheap to post to the UK. let me know, cheers Louis

why not one better carbon fibre.

VR4WGN
04-04-2011, 06:00 AM
i could mold the jdm surrounds for you if you wish for a fee lol

Louis
04-04-2011, 11:31 PM
Hi Q, I am interested in these:
I have all the lights already, I am looking for the fibre glass front (and the rest ) bits, so I can work out a way to attach my lamps to the glass fibre bits can you make them from yours and supply them?

Oblivion
07-04-2011, 10:01 AM
So just wondering, all the USDM and JDM body parts are interchangeable?

Fully
07-04-2011, 10:43 AM

Not a direct fit. USDM parts need a bit of work to fit a JDM car.

Oggie
07-04-2011, 10:50 AM
Hi Q, I am interested in these:
I have all the lights already, I am looking for the fibre glass front (and the rest ) bits, so I can work out a way to attach my lamps to the glass fibre bits can you make them from yours and supply them?

are these the "shrouds" ?

VR4WGN
07-04-2011, 08:05 PM

some are but most frontal no,their grilles are longer,and ligths are shorter and mount differently between the grille,i have a set of USDM projector lights that im going to be fitting to Katys new Legnum soon so ill have pics up,