PDA

View Full Version : Full Memberships

dickytim
13-10-2004, 09:03 AM
Guys, I have spoken a couple of the committee members about making it a little bit easier for new New Zealand members to sign up and pay the fees, to this end I have offered to use my paypal account to pay the fees one I recieve the money from the person wanting to join, this means if you fill out the form and send it to me as well as the $20NZD joining fee I will send it off the the UK via Paypal, I am offering this purely to help get our numbers up.

A couple of people have asked at one time or another why should they pay for a membership, All I have to say about that is in the membership area there is information that will save well over $20 a year, for example just in club discounts. On the other hand if you enjoy using the website lets all do our bit to support it.

If anyone wants to join up you can PM me or send me an email on dickytim@hotmail.com

Also come and see me at the meet at Bastion Point 2pm 31st October 2004, I will print off some copies of the membership form and have them avalible on the day.

Come on guys lets support the club.

Cheers Richard

_simon_
13-10-2004, 11:09 AM
Good on ya, Richard, for putting in the extra effort. I hope people take the opportunity to join.
I bit the bullet and used paypal to join last week. Although I'm still not a member :( Any ideal how long it usually takes to get access to the members only stuff. I guess the guys in the UK have been busy this last weekend with that Jap Performance Show.

Spirit
13-10-2004, 11:55 AM
I will look into this later today for you Simon - can you also PM me the details required on the membership form too please so I can complete your application

Thanks

Pete

_simon_
13-10-2004, 08:40 PM
Hi, Pete, I did that last week as well :) Done it again, can you let me know if you don't get it, might be something weird with my browser although I they both show up in the sent folder.
Thanks

Spirit
13-10-2004, 09:26 PM
All received and I have the money - will set you up asap ;)

KiwiTT
13-10-2004, 09:31 PM
Don't forget the have been problems with Paypal for the last 5 days or so.

konman
14-10-2004, 09:50 PM
Hey hey Dickytim...If we're already a full member do we still need to fill out the form or can we just send you 20 slides and be done with it. also do you want it sent to your paypal for ease of transaction or cash or cheque. can't make the bastion point meet so i guess cash is out right. if you need to send me any details like paypal stuff (cause im real stupid when it comes to this sort of thing) can you chuck through to this address kasiskek@hotmail.com . cheers mate :-b